Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 03:33 PM   #111
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by seka2
hello, do you guys know where i can buy the webkinz deluxe membership?!
I really believe when the E-shop re-opens with it's new design and e-points etc, that the Deluxe Member ship will be an option. I would be kind of scared to buy it on the first day though. I had glitch problems trying to get a tiara on Sat. I would want to be sure that it is actually "working" for others first and that they are actually getting their stuff.

Of course last month I waited till the 11th to enter the POTM and still got no POTM bag and had to call. I will say this, these glitches sure make things an "adventure"! LOL!
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 03:40 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

Not happy with the Deluxe news. This was a free site with the purchase of a Webkinz and now you will have kids feeling bad as possibly their parents can't afford to upgrade them. I think Webkinz is a great site but I feel they are out to make as much money as they can. It would help if their customer service was more user friendly and their techs were more on the ball too. I think all they can see is the dollar signs.
Doda34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:40 PM   #113
Lil Kinz

seka2 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you for you info!!!
seka2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #114
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

I hope it is an April Fool's joke. I don't see where anyone can click to pay the fee yet. However, they did promote points previous to this release. I consider my account a deluxe account already. I have been on webkinz.com for 13 months now. Our options are to buy one webkinz and play for a whole year for $6.99(walgreens webkinz cares) to $19.99(Highest price I have seen retail). On average let's say minimum with a mixture of lil'kinz and regular size webkinz, we pay $11.00 per pet. I have 100 pets = $1,100 spent retail for one year. This estimation does not include the fact that I have purchased: clothing, mouse pads, lip gloss, body spray, carriers, trading cards 1 2 3 & 4, bookmarks, school supplies, and estore items. If i actually totalled all of this up I would have to be sent to counselling. Not to mention, that my mom and sister have accounts that fall under all these catagories also. If all this participation in "Ganz business" does not make my account and many others of this magnitude (I know there are alot of others on this website that have these kinds of accounts) a DELUXE membership, then I am afraid that Ganz has become a disappointment to me and others today.
nuttienetz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #115
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

i think it is so unfair just because ganz needs more money doesn't mean they should do this!!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:09 PM   #116

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

First off i do have to agree that i believe people with at least 100 pets should already get some type of deluxe membership. It adds up pretty fast. Ive only been on webkinz for like maybe 4 months and the spending on webkinz is really getting out of hand. Me and my mom both have accounts.. We buy fromthe estore regularly..and my mom shares her account with my sister.. We dont own 100.. We are only at like 45ish.. But still. --- i am just tryin to agree that the above people should be held as a deluxe membership. Its only right..

Anywayssssssss... So i am a webkinz addict and i am in fact contemplating the whole deluxe membership idea (tho its wrong)... And im kinda feeling this plan...

Ok my 2 friends have webkinz accounts..as does me and my mom.. That makes 4 people.. Consider that a family.. So it rounds up to about $12 each for a year membership. We all get the activity tab, the monthly gift box, and 750 estore points a month. Sounds good to me! Plus a bonus of 1250 points right now. =)

do we each get a member hat? One on each account? That is what im understanding. Only missing out on that one exclusive (we can get over that)...

So yeah im gonna pitch this idea to the three of them and hope they hop on board. Maybe you guys should try the same. (this is for 4 members..so we get more money then if it was a family 5) =)
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #117

codypennant is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
I've said this many, many times in the past and I'm saying it again... not everything in life is meant for everybody. There are about a million things out there that I'd like to do or own that I'll probably never have the money to afford, but that's okay. I realize there are people out there who will always have more than I do and I don't begrudge them that, so long as they get what they have honestly. Just because I can't charter a private jet to fly me to an exclusive resort on a tiny island in the Bahamas doesn't mean that private jets, exclusive resorts and tiny tropical islands shouldn't be made available to those who can afford them. And just because not everybody will be able to afford deluxe memberships and estore virtual items and Kinz Klips and Caring Valley Pets doesn't mean that Ganz shouldn't make them available to those who can afford them.

I'm very sorry for everyone who has lost their jobs or are just otherwise feeling the strain of the poor economy, but instead of getting upset about what you can't afford to buy(especially when it's just a children's game site) be happy about all the things that you do have!
Very well said. We need an applause smilie, but here's a thumbs up instead. It seems obvious, but I will say once again that Ganz is not a benevolence charity. Ganz is a business. They operate in a commercial economy. The whole point of a business is to make money. If they stop making money, we stop getting to play on Webkinz World. It's quite simple. If they can make a little more profit from customers willing and able to pay a little more than I, that's great! Maybe they'll finally be able to hire some better flash programmers!

View Post Originally Posted by inncntgurl
Ok my 2 friends have webkinz accounts..as does me and my mom.. That makes 4 people.. Consider that a family.. So it rounds up to about $12 each for a year membership. We all get the activity tab, the monthly gift box, and 750 estore points a month. Sounds good to me! Plus a bonus of 1250 points right now. =)

do we each get a member hat? One on each account? That is what im understanding. Only missing out on that one exclusive (we can get over that)...

So yeah im gonna pitch this idea to the three of them and hope they hop on board. Maybe you guys should try the same. (this is for 4 members..so we get more money then if it was a family 5) =)
That was my first idea too. It would be a really great idea for several friends to share a family membership. I have a feeling it will be against the rules so I wouldn't talk too much about it publicly, though.

Are you sure about the part about getting more money on each account if there are less than 5? I didn't see that concept in the description.

Last edited by codypennant; 04-01-2009 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: humiliating grammar error.
codypennant is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #118
pandorama24 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm really mad about the this new addition! i actually wrote a complaint letter to webkinz telling them how disappointed i am. this is ridiculous in my opinion. >:[
pandorama24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #119
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

You don't have to get the membership do you? I mean, you can buy the plush and go on the regular site as before, correct? I sure hope so. I invested a lot of money into this by buying their stuff. Thanks.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #120

HMCruz is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the people at Ganz are asking themselves the wrong questions. They should be asking "How can we make the site better?". Instead they are asking "How can we make more money?". If they asked the first one, then the answer to the second one would happen as a result - by making the site better they would make more money, lots more. As it is, they may make more money now, but in the long run, unless they clean up the glitches and truely make the site better, they will loose customer loyalty and it will eventually become just another fad that dies out. Especially if some other company is out there asking themselves "How can we compete with Webkinz?" and answering with "Do what they do, but BETTER."
HMCruz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: