Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 01:19 PM   #91
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Membership Added to Webkinz World!

I've said this many, many times in the past and I'm saying it again... not everything in life is meant for everybody. There are about a million things out there that I'd like to do or own that I'll probably never have the money to afford, but that's okay. I realize there are people out there who will always have more than I do and I don't begrudge them that, so long as they get what they have honestly. Just because I can't charter a private jet to fly me to an exclusive resort on a tiny island in the Bahamas doesn't mean that private jets, exclusive resorts and tiny tropical islands shouldn't be made available to those who can afford them. And just because not everybody will be able to afford deluxe memberships and estore virtual items and Kinz Klips and Caring Valley Pets doesn't mean that Ganz shouldn't make them available to those who can afford them.

I'm very sorry for everyone who has lost their jobs or are just otherwise feeling the strain of the poor economy, but instead of getting upset about what you can't afford to buy(especially when it's just a children's game site) be happy about all the things that you do have!

And on that note- I haven't yet decided if I'm going to be purchasing a deluxe membership... anybody figured out yet when and where we'll be able to buy them?
nemo434 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #92
chiuaualova
Webkinz :)

Chiuaualova12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont like it that they added the deluxe membership. Because Webkinz is a kids friendly site. and you shouldnt have to pay.
Chiuaualova12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:49 PM   #93

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

This is the straw that will break the camels back !

The site works no better then it did 3+ years ago & they -GANZ reserves the right to change the rules anytime they want no matter how bad the WW site Programming & PROGRAMMERS are.

They will be as Greedy as they Can & Want to be until people actually do something about it.

Call them leave a detailed message with your name & # and expect a call back & stand by your word to protest the greed or not ! Ganz Direct # 1-905-851-6661
Will these special memberships Gurantee the WW Site & Server Issues to be fixed ACTUALLY for all For All USERS ALIKE ?? I Bet NOT !! I WANT GURANTEES THAT IT WILL WORK ALL THE TIME NOT JUST AFTER 10PM NIGHTLY
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #94
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Oh no this has to be an april fools joke right? I really don't like having to pay monthly/annual when I think i spend enough money on webkinz and their products. Although this is very tempting to me, I probably won't do it since I can enjoy WW already without having to pay monthly, and growing up, I won't have enough time to spend on this anymore I think they're going a little too far there...slow down a bit..

I like it better a few years ago, where webkinz weren't so complicated with all the new stuff and you can just enjoy what they have to offer with the plushies instead of all of this subscription thing. I really hate to pay more than what i have to, Just my opinion

Last edited by kinztown194; 04-01-2009 at 01:56 PM..
kinztown194 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #95
McPhan
Gifted

HarmonyZeta will become famous soon enough

If this is an April Fool's day joke, it's a very good one, as it's completely believable...
HarmonyZeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #96
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kinztown194
Oh no this has to be an april fools joke right? I really don't like having to pay monthly when I think i spend enough money on webkinz and their products. Although this is very tempting to me, I probably won't do it since I can enjoy WW already without having to pay monthly, and growing up, I won't have enough time to spend on this anymore
But you don't have to pay monthly. the only thing anyone HAS to pay is ONE kinz purchase a year. Including a Lil Kinz.

That being said, I do agree with the many many people who have expressed concern about the stability of the site. The technical problems NEED TO BE ADDRESSED if they want people to continue to spend money.
kaykohugs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #97
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I guess it all comes down to value - and we'll have to see what they come up with .

Currently I would pay $10 to $15 for a plush toy (that I could buy for about $5) with some virtual "gifts" - or $12 for an estore pet (no plushie at all) so I figure at least $5 of my purchase is for the virtual prizes. The question for me is whether the monthly prize is equivalent to something I would get with a plush or equivalent to at trading card prize. I sure wouldn't want to pay $45 and end up with some posters....

I would be a lot happier if the deluxe membership extended our memberships - that would be worth $45 to extend 5 accounts for a year.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #98
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I went to the Deluxe Family membership, but even though it describes it all, there is no place to sign up. Am I missing something????
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:02 PM   #99
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Sherbert_Mama
When I first saw this I was like..."Deluxe Membership?" My account has nearly 300 webbies isn't that deluxe enough with all the money I've spent..not to mention I own every item they have offered at the estore. Oh well, just another ganz money making scheme.
WHAT?! all the thousands of dollars that i've spent don't count as DELUXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have nothing nice to say so i'll go off and fume by myself.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:06 PM   #100
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

The estore is currently closed for important updates. Hopefully all of us that want to purchase a membership will be able to soon.
DebbieFaye is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: