Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 04:50 AM   #21
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Deluxe Item for August Revealed

very interesting. i like the blazer and will gladly accept it, but something to go with the samari head piece would have seemed to be the next way to go.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 06:04 AM   #22
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

More clothes? Where's the creativity GANZ....

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
Some of us can't afford the circus room in the e-store! DID YA EVERY THINK OF THAT GANZ?!?!?!
Actually, they ARE thinking of that... cross-marketing their eStore sales... they figure that if they give Deluxe members this ringmaster's coat, then the ones who haven't already sunk their money into the Circus theme might be enticed to do so....

Because the eStore is all win/win for GANZ, they don't have to physically produce anything and if the site ever disappears, GANZ can simply close the door and roll in all the money they make off of us... whereas we sit empty-handed with purchases of pixels.

Mine will be going onto my theatre ushers as well.....
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:08 AM   #23
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

It is very cute, although I was hoping for Samurai armor. I've discovered the bee costume looks okay with the helmet.

I don't have the circus theme, but the ringmaster jacket will look nice with the movie theme (usher's jacket).

I would also go with a restaurant theme, if you wanted a waiter.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:27 AM   #24
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

That looks pretty Aawesome. I can't wait!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:47 AM   #25
sbc

sbc has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Deluxe Member Item for August Revealed

its cute. i havent collected the estore circus but this will make me want to.
sbc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:14 AM   #26
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

its not very cool or watever u call it cause deluxe just isn't fair u have to pay 4 it with real cash and ganz is just taking money i am not happy with them because i can't evenh get a 1 montth membership anymore i was going 2 f4 the ebnsd off sumer but no i have 2 buy the 3 month so i just didn't!
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:14 AM   #27
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

This a fabulous! I know there are a few other red jackets (W Shop and the W Cares one), but I think this one could look really sharp!

Agreed re: not knowing what to wear with Samauri hat. It looks neat with the similarly fashioned eStore "king" shoes, but what goes between the head and shoes?!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:16 AM   #28

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Webkinz Deluxe Member Item for August Revealed

yuck it is kinda ugly
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:21 AM   #29
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I'm glad this is a good clothing piece, though i was looking forward something for girls, but this is wonderful too!
Click the image to open in full size.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:37 AM   #30
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

IT reminds me of what Britney Spears wears on her Circus Tour. LOL! I might have to try to get this... Hmmm... LOL.
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: