Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Re: Deluxe Item for August Revealed

I like it! Wouldn't it look good on a Lion?!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 12:03 AM   #12
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Ganz.... make wolf ears and a wolf outfit for your webkinz..... NOT A RINGMASTERS SUIT! Omg, next month it will be a fire fighters outfit, i mean, WE DON'T NEED A RINGMASTERS SUIT! DOES IT LOOK LIKE OUR WEBKINZ GO TO THE CIRCUS?!?!?!? Some of us can't afford the circus room in the e-store! DID YA EVERY THINK OF THAT GANZ?!?!?!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:26 AM   #13
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
This is cute but hope it will come with a hat. BUT I really wish they would finish a set like need pants for the racing,tiera for the prom dress and this month samori head piece I have no idea what to put with it.
You can always use your points and get the pink tiara in the estore. I used the samurai headpiece on the purple dragon and the rest of him is so pretty he doesn't need anything else. As for the racing jacket, just buy a pair of pants to go with it. I'd rather have something special like this jacket than a plain pair of pants.

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
Ganz.... make wolf ears and a wolf outfit for your webkinz..... NOT A RINGMASTERS SUIT! Omg, next month it will be a fire fighters outfit, i mean, WE DON'T NEED A RINGMASTERS SUIT! DOES IT LOOK LIKE OUR WEBKINZ GO TO THE CIRCUS?!?!?!? Some of us can't afford the circus room in the e-store! DID YA EVERY THINK OF THAT GANZ?!?!?!
Why would they make a wolf outfit when there is already a wolf? This jacket would be cute for something else - doesn't have to be a ringmaster.

Last edited by marnabear; 07-22-2009 at 12:26 AM..
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:28 AM   #14

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
I like the idea of the wolf outfit!

I don't have any of the estore circus stuff, but I do have a circus room with some of the little clown cars, the big top bed and the POTM items that are circus related. They are pretty cute.

I also think it would be a good jacket for Isaac (the bartender in my love boat room), and as someone mentioned earlier, a theater usher would be good too.

So far I'm happy -- an outfit to go with last month's helmet would be nice -- but I don't think we need all the pieces for all of them. Black or green jeans look good with the racing jacket. It is like with the trading card clothes from series four -- you might get a few pieces that go together, but some are individual pieces that you can match up with wShop clothes.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:56 AM   #15
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

IMHO the lack of creativity and forethought granted deluxe gifts is... well, uhh... disappointing.

The samurai headdress awaits armor and footwear.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:10 AM   #16
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I like the blazer although Captain Dogbert's Coat looks good for a ringmaster as well. And I too like the idea of a wolf costume, or an ostrich costume, or tyrannosaurus costume, or...you get the idea! My samurai headpiece is on my clydesdale and he is so cute he doesn't need anything else either--just like the emperor dragon!

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
The samurai headdress awaits armor and footwear.
Ooooh, just read WillWork4KC's post. Armor would be cool!

Last edited by mlh; 07-22-2009 at 01:10 AM..
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:51 AM   #17
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

I think the ringmaster coat is nice and you could put the tuxedo pants and top hat on with it.
At the circus all the ringmasters wear top hats. But I agree their could have been somemore thought put into it. Unless they are going to bring the circus theme to the Wshop that would be nice.
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:13 AM   #18
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Very cute!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:22 AM   #19
celticknotqueen

celticknotqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah it's cute but i'm very against the estore so i don't have any of the circus theme so thanks for the suggestion of it going on a pet in the movie theatre...that's where mine will go..
celticknotqueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:22 AM   #20
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I like it. I think it would also be a good movie theater usher outfit.
I like your idea!!!! I really am not interested in the circus theme, but a movie usher outfit is just the ticket.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: