Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 02:56 PM   #41
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: Webkinz Day Gooobatomic Rocket Launch

I really hope they figure out some way to let us be able to continue to launch the fireworks after Webkinz Day. It will be really disappointing if we're not able to keep using them when we want.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #42
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

I think we should be able to keep the fireworks and launch them on the big movie screen.
willie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #43

Talini has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by OnlineMommie
Note: You don't get the badge until you launch 5 rockets!

Again, this DOES NOT USE UP YOUR ROCKETS! I hope we will have access to this for a long time, it's really fun to arrange and launch the rockets in different patterns and with different timing! Thanks Webkinz for giving us something that is really fun!

OnlineMommie
And something to do while waiting for Goober!!
Talini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #44
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
WELL if the fireworks feature is not built into the prize then whats the point? what DOES it do then, i dont want to touch mine for fear of ruining the ability to arrange my fireworks and shoot them off. im really tired of ganz not making things perfectly clear for us. they can, they know english. they just dont, they think its fun to keep us guessing is all i can figure. i mean its so hard to get goober, why should i collect more when the first ten were so hard? and if the fireworks will go away after the 29th then big whoop.................. i know the webkinz sign only gets animated with baloons one day a year so.........................................................

come on please tell us what we are really working for here ganz!!!
I absolutely agree!! Why on earth did Ganz design an ANIMATED FIREWORKS MACHINE as a prize, then render it incapable of launching fireworks once Webkinz Day is over? This is ludicrous to a degree that I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry!!!!

My granddaughters and I have done nothing for days but sit at our computers hour after hour hunting for Goober. NOT AN EASY TASK!! We didn't even consider launching our rockets so as not to waste time, i.e. better to get as many rockets as possible now while they're still available. Assumed we'd have years and years to play with our Fireworks Machines and enjoy different launch patterns.

After hearing the news that our rockets go away for good next week, I don't even care about hunting for Goober anymore. And every time I see that darn Fireworks Machine sitting in one of our rooms during the years to come, it's just going to frost my cookies all over again.

Is Ganz capable of getting even one thing right?
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #45
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Just got my 10th rocket! They are reusable, you can shoot them as many times as you want and the fireworks machine is not sendable! I am bummed as with previous clubhouse event prizes we could get 2 or more by doing it on multiple accounts, Now I can't send my extra gift to my main account! Bummer!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #46
legorvg9
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the whole webkinz fireworks idea, but i wish you could laaunch fireworks all the time! I worked hard to get them and i Don't want to lose them!
Richie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #47
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by Richie
I like the whole webkinz fireworks idea, but i wish you could laaunch fireworks all the time! I worked hard to get them and i Don't want to lose them!
I agree We are working hard to collect them Ganz please let us use them for other holidays, like Independence day, Memorial day, New Years, ETC.

this is so very dissappointing.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #48

Webkinz rare is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Day Gooobatomic Rocket Launch

I have 7 rockets right now I can not wait tell I get the prize!!!!!!!!!
Webkinz rare is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:23 AM   #49

Lovepooh331 is on a distinguished road

i think it is really lame that after the 29th we will lose the ability to shoot off the rockets. Whats the point of 100 collection spots if they dont matter in a couple of days I'm confused.
Lovepooh331 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:54 AM   #50
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I REALLY FEEL SAD that we may loose our fireworks............ all we can hope is that cs employee was wrong. they do get it wrong lots of times.................... but if i had to guess id say they are right because they fireworks machine is pretty nice, i dont know that id work so hard for goober for it , but it does do something............... at least. but i am wondering if it works all year long though, i know our wall plaque only gets animated with baloons once a year.
but i think the prize is something many kids will like..... but its just so hard to find goober. i personally think they wont let us kinzpost the prize anymore because we were all on the site trying to get the prize and they dont want to buy better servers so this is their 'solution'. punish the customer rather than fix the problem i guess..

but i have to say, the fireworks feature is soooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. even if i only had five of them it really is sooooooooo fun.

i really like the idea about letting us have our fireworks back during holidays, that we have earned. its easy to do. that would be so awesome i dont see it happening though.

i think we should suggest it on the ingame suggestion form in the newspaper
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: