Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Webkinz Day Gooobatomic Rocket Launch

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Day Gooobatomic Rocket Launch

Click the image to open in full size.

Many of our members are enjoying searching for Goober, and when we find Goober we are enjoying the Rocket Launch feature. After collecting one or more rockets from Goober, you may launch your rockets by clicking on the rocket icon in your room or at the club house, by selecting "arrange rockets" and then "lauch." Members who have won the grant prize have also reported being about to launch the rockets from their room. I thought I would show you a picture of this fun feature from my account.

Many members are wondering if this feature will be available after Webkinz Day? If there are extra rockets (over 10) will we still be able to launch them after webkinz day? Is it possible to loose these rockets? At this point, we do not know, but time will tell.

UPDATE (Monday): Thank you to WI member prissypie for the following information:

"I just wanted to let you all know that I just called Ganz and the lady that I spoke to said that you will not be able to launch the rockets after this weekend. I have found my 10 so I am not sure if it is worth spending a lot more time searching for something that we can't keep. I just wanted to let you all know so you don't spend so much time on it if you don't need to."

To track goober, please visit our Goober Tracking thread HERE.

UPDATE (Monday Morning): Goober's pattern has changed from what we reported to you over the weekend. Also, players now only have to wait 20 minutes between rockets instead of 30 minutes. Please check out the tracking thread for the latest details.
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #2
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Day Gooobatomic Rocket Launch

Sounds cool! I am almost done with my collection!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
e love
Webkinz :)

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

You continue to collect rockets even after you have gotten the grand prize.

They are just duplicates of the rockets you have already won. But the more rockets you have to arrange the more fun you have launching and the bigger the fireworks display. We have been playing with it all afternoon.
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
jeanne0952

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

Wow! So cool!
emmie0952 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:53 PM   #5
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

Does launching the rockets use them up? If i only have one rocket and I shoot it off, is it gone?
FraggleMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:00 PM   #6
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Post Re: Webkinz Day Gooobatomic Rocket Launch

View Post Originally Posted by FraggleMom
Does launching the rockets use them up? If i only have one rocket and I shoot it off, is it gone?

No it doesn't use them up! You can launch the same one over and over and over, and it won't go away. I have five rockets and I love to launch them all at once! Happy to help! Wow 5th post!

There is always new ideas around the corner in WW! ~forever

Good job mom who plays on getting on the front page!

Thanks for the support and updates in WW! Thanks again! ~forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:00 PM   #7
yael204
yaelhkr is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

No.
The rockets are not gone after launched.
yaelhkr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:15 PM   #8
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the info. I have 9 and didn't think I could do anything until all 10 were collected.

Note: misspelling "loose" s/b "lose"...not trying to nitpick but that one drives me bananas.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

The more you have the more fun it is to watch them. You also get a Badge when you first launch them.
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:18 PM   #10

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

I love playing with mine, and I love hearing the cool sounds the make. I hope we can continue to launch after Webkinz Day is over.
WhiteCoco is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: