Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #21
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Day "Favorite Memory" Contest Winners Announced

AHHHH!

I won! I won, I won, I wonnn! LOL, I'm so excited! I told the story about the restaurant pretend-play in the Super Chef Clubhouse room. GAHH! I gotta go get my codes. Hehe, thank you so much to Ganz!!!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 04:25 PM   #22
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by jennbugs73
These were all really great stories. Congrats to the winners, I am pea green with envy! I hope that you have so much fun playing with your new pet. Well deserved winners really.
I'm also REALLY jealous... But congrats.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:55 PM   #23
MangaStar

MangaStar is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! I'm one of those winners!!! I'm HANNAH!
MangaStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #24
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

Congratulations to each and everyone of you. I read each story and they are all great. Enjoy your prizes.
codylan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:11 PM   #25
mu stash = me.

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Day "Favorite Memory" Contest Winners Announced

I love the sparkling pegasus I wish I won one! Congrats to all the winners!
Old 05-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #26
MangaStar

MangaStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Day "Favorite Memory" Contest Winners Announced

Okay. Is it possible that I can contact GANZ? The reason I ask is beacuse I entered a contest and they said I won. BUT they didnt send me an email saying I won. In the April 29th contest they said name, name, ME, name, name won a pegasus. Since I didnt recive an email, I checked to see if it was me. And right there in plain black in white was my story. Why had I not recived the code? If any of you know how to contact them please tell me. Thank you.
MangaStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #27
Unregistered

Red face Re: Webkinz Day "Favorite Memory" Contest Winners Announced

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
AHHHH!

I won! I won, I won, I wonnn! LOL, I'm so excited! I told the story about the restaurant pretend-play in the Super Chef Clubhouse room. GAHH! I gotta go get my codes. Hehe, thank you so much to Ganz!!!
Congrats, Carly! You were the first person I met on WI! We have the same name--and I'm SO glad you won!!!!!! Congrats! What did you name your new pet?
Old 05-06-2010, 05:30 PM   #28
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

congrats ppl
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #29
candy11499

Smile Re: Webkinz Day "Favorite Memory" Contest Winners Announced

what about the log in on webkinz day contest did they anonce that yet,i hope so because im so excited................................CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #30
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Jealousy, jealousy! *Face goes super red* LOL. Just kidding..But seriously, congrats to the winners!

All entries were great! Andrea is incredibly lucky! ROFL
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: