Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 06:23 AM   #21
Gifted

BABYKEEPER is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Day ExtravaGANZa has started -- Ameriwade has $1 Webkinz!

I went to my Hallmark here in my town, and got 2 new ones and then got two of the $1.00 ones no problem there was no limit on how many you could buy.

Last edited by FIA; 05-04-2009 at 12:02 PM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
BABYKEEPER is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 01:13 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

I don't get it, why don't we get any Extravaganza gift box once we adopt a $1 Extravaganza pet? I adopted 3 Extravaganza pets yesterday with no prize. I went to the Webkinz Extravaganza yesterday for the first time. There was a gem fishing game, a coloring contest, a wishing well game, the Wheel of Wow, guess how many jelly beans, and balloon animals. We purchased some Webkinz Clothing, a Webkinz Jr., some Crocs, 3 Extravaganza pets, and 2 free balloon animals. I am good at the gem fishing game.

The Wheel of Wow I spun just gave us coupons and no free products Why do some retailers have coupons only on the Wheel of Wow? I got to spin 2 times and the second time I spun 50% off Webkinz clothing and they gave us 50% off Webkinz coupon and we didn't know and my grandma wouldn't let me get a 50% off Webkinz

Last edited by ZingozandZangoz; 05-03-2009 at 01:13 PM..
ZingozandZangoz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:51 AM   #23
Banned
nanny49 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really fell webkinz did not care about us ! At my store the gifts they gave to yhe kids were things other stores gave them ! NO FREE webkinz ! webkinz left it up to stores to give prizes
!and to top it off no stores in my
town had any new pets! SO sad some got a good geal and some did not ! S o webkinz lets care about people who make us rich!( webkinz)
nanny49 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:29 AM   #24
Webkinz :)
petitepal is on a distinguished road

I have 5 grandchildren and we were all, for the second year, greatly disappointed in the Webkinz extravaganza. We bought enough webkinz items to be able to buy about 20 $1 pets thinking the tag would be giving special items and not just the same old pet items, boy were we wrong. Well we will not make the same mistake next time
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:44 AM   #25
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

Agree, I think they should change the Extravaganza for next year. Make it unique instead of a way to dump back stock
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: