Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 12:48 PM   #21
ants Edward Cullens
Webkinz :)

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Day Countdown Exclusive Counts Down to Wrong Date

Could the countdown clock be for "Fall Fest?" I dont know when fall fest was last year. I was not here for that.
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #22
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

It looks like it might be used for other special events, as well, but it would be nice to have a clue!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:47 PM   #23
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

I wonder if the Webkinz people realize that this is going on. Even if they did know, would they fix it? There have been so many glitches like this going on lately. It's getting really annoying!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:06 AM   #24

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Maybe it means the local schools were GANZ is located start back to school then.

For awhile I thought it was going to be a count down clock to the next event day, like POTM 1st and 15th, but with the recent change WHO KNOWS?

Earlier when I did my garden it seemed like I was simply doing the same harvesting I did yesterday. Crazy but 2 donuts in two days? And 6 Magic Beans seeds?

I sure hope they sell those Magic Seeds again soon, my pets all love them, especially after being frightened by the Tropical Pirate Ghost!

Have fun all and goodnight, or morning or evening. . . .
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:08 AM   #25

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by Seahorse
I wonder if the Webkinz people realize that this is going on. Even if they did know, would they fix it? There have been so many glitches like this going on lately. It's getting really annoying!

Not to be naive, but what is "Twilight"? 3 kids, pets, live on a farm, work full time. . . so there are a few things I am totally unaware of. . . .

Maybe I would like it if I knew what it was. That is a hint folks, let me know.

Thank you in advance!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:19 AM   #26
FathomlessAbyss

FathomlessAbyss is on a distinguished road

Perhaps I'm a cynic, but I too believe that this isn't on the programmers' immediate fix-it list, simply because they've got so many other fires to tend to. The new lamps get stuck, Bingoz cranks out more winners than is statistically possible, the eStore's puts out new items every weekend, the Shimmer Snake comes on line next week, the gigantic movie screen is being rolled into the curio shop, griffin rug contests aren't working right, the deluxe packages are supposed to all be sent on the 1st of the month (coming up real quick), and they just completed some kind of major "server upgrade" yesterday. To top it off, the programmers apparently don't work on weekends. So really, I'm not all that sure they care if the Webkinz clock is wrong; they've got at least 10 more months to fix it
FathomlessAbyss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:26 PM   #27
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: Webkinz Day Countdown Exclusive Counts Down to Wrong Date

Hmmmmm it counts down to august 23 so then it goes to 5 the next day and once it hits 0 it's Freddie's B-Day! :tdf:

View Post Originally Posted by RobertFrog
Hmmmmm it counts down to august 23 so then it goes to 5 the next day and once it hits 0 it's Freddie's B-Day! :tdf:
Then it resets at 20 the next day then it's Freddy's B-Day! Then it goes to 6 the next day then its my b-day!

Last edited by RobertFrog; 05-23-2009 at 05:26 PM..
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:26 PM   #28
Gifted

loverofwebkinz is a jewel in the roughloverofwebkinz is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Seahorse
I have been on Webkinz since year 2, and there have always been major glitches and problems. One time they didn't have fast enough and big enough connections to support the large number of people who used the site. It was down a lot and kicking people off all the time. The glitches have always been, not just lately.

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
Not to be naive, but what is "Twilight"? 3 kids, pets, live on a farm, work full time. . . so there are a few things I am totally unaware of. . . .

Maybe I would like it if I knew what it was. That is a hint folks, let me know.

Thank you in advance!
Twilight is a series of books about a vampire colony. The main guy character falls for a human girl and tries to protect her from the other vampires. Very much young adult genre. I haven't read them, but a lot of kids on here have. Don't feel bad about not knowing what it is. I'm a mom of 3 also and I might not have known either, but I saw a preview of the movie in the theater and the movie looked interesting. A little creepy, but interesting.

Last edited by loverofwebkinz; 05-24-2009 at 10:26 PM..
loverofwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #29
ES4847

Angry Re: Webkinz Day Countdown Exclusive Counts Down to Wrong Date

When I got the Webkinz day count down clock, I saw (this was like the middle of the summer) that, my clock said 39 on it. Well, it was weird because we had just had Webkinz day! I think Webkinz should fix all these glitches soon!!!! I really can't stand it!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 11:57 PM   #30
Lil Kinz

webkinzlover27 is an unknown quantity at this point

mine says 453 days. when really there's only 3 months left.
webkinzlover27 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: