Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 11:44 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
rossyl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Day is April 29th

I adopted a new member of my Webkinz family today , april 29. She is Betty Boop (a persian cat) We are celebrating the anniversary.
rossyl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 02:30 AM   #42
ow! I'm a

ehina will become famous soon enough

Highest Donation Level 

Click the image to open in full size.
ehina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:11 AM   #43
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Can't get excited about the wheel - the prizes are pretty unexciting - some estore items would have been nice. The "rare and retired" chalkboard is a yawn - If I'd wanted one I would have had one long ago. I've got more tokens than I know what to do with since I haven't found an exclusive I like since they retired the lava lamps. At least there was no food.

I don't collect trophies or pictures so the box is a bust.

The fireworks are disappointing because we won't get to keep them.

Whee - not.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:25 AM   #44
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Where is the fruit table from?
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:34 AM   #45
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I wonder when they will give out the 50 Sparkling Pegasus. I wasn't really impressed with the super wheel stuff either. I agree they should have given out estore stuff or very rare stuff.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:44 AM   #46
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

I CAN'T GET MY SPIN!!!!!

My screen froze up before I could spin and when I went back in it said I already had my spin for the day - did not!!!
shellbell is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:41 AM   #47

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Angry Re: Webkinz Day is April 29th

View Post Originally Posted by Melabella
I just want to go down as saying, if after spinning that Wheel, I get that chalkboard, I am going to be on un happy Webkinz Mommy!

lol,
MB
Guess what, I was a lucky unhappy Webbie Mummy - I got the chalkboard on one account, $500KC on two accounts and the sofa which I just bought from the w-store two days ago - YAY ME - NOT. That super wheel comes around once in a blue moon, and seeing as it was Webkinz Day I would have thought they could have loaded it with GOOD stuff. Not so happy Webkinz Day.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:47 AM   #48
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I got $$$, $$$ and an exclusive wishing well that I already own. What a let-down!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #49
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

While I agree with many of you about the disappointing Wheel of Whatever, what I found even more bothersome is the fact that no stores in my area had any festivities. And from what I understood, that is because Ganz didn't offer anything for the stores to purchase extra to do so with. I find this to be sooooooo wrong! My children and I started playing only after going to a Webkinz Extravaganza a few years back. Oh well, I think after spending the last year or so begin a cheerleader for this company, and trying to defend them, I am going to switch teams and start being one of those griper types!!!!! Greedy Greedy Ganze
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:04 AM   #50

Dawn M is on a distinguished road

The fruit table is from the new rare Persian Theme.
Dawn M is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: