Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Day is April 29th

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Day is April 29th

Asian accounts are greeted with
Click the image to open in full size.

when they log on. That's right, Webkinz Day is here for them. It's Webkinz Day's 5th Birthday! Webkinz World members get to spin the Super Wheel, which allows has great prizes and hopefully everyone has collected all the rockets that Goober was passing out in the Clubhouse, today is the day. Webkinz Day countdowns will be really neat too, so be sure to check out that exclusive if you have it. Also the eStore has their 1 day sale on Birthday items: Golden Loader lounger, Webkinz 5th Year Anniversary Cake, and the Sparkler Party Hat. Happy Webkinz Day everyone!
Click the image to open in full size.
Here is the Super Wheel that contains: Collector's Stove, Fruit Table, Dancing Zingoz, 500KC, Formula Blackboard, Rock Sofa, Wishing Well and 750KC

COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Day is April 29th

First Post!
Looks really cool!
stargazer1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Thanks Cows! I just posted the pics on another thread before I saw this.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:14 AM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Happy Webkinz Day!!!

Yeah! A "national" day for all webkinz of the world!

So everyone, eat your cake, decorate with your trophy, see all your friends in our portrait,
and make a big wish of friendship & be very lucky with the token!
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:22 AM   #5

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

YEAH! Thanks for the news COWS! The gifts box looks so awesome! I wish we could keep them. I better go log in to our Asian account now, to see what goodies we got.

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #6
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Cool! I hope it has some clothes in it!
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:26 AM   #7
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Hmpf - some Happy Webkinz day.... No more deluxe for our family and the end of the fireworks that my kids have been enjoying so much.

I think we will keep our $ in our pockets this weekend...
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:32 AM   #8
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

yay! gotta go get my asian one!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:38 AM   #9
yael204
yaelhkr is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Now with the deluxe Canceled I am not happy at all.
I was planning on buying a family deluxe membeship and use the epoints to buy something.
Now I am not going to buy anything
and I am VERY upset.
yaelhkr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:44 AM   #10

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Happy Webkinz Day to all with an Asian account!!
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: