Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 01:27 PM   #81
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Day 2008 = Webkinz Weekend 2008!

I checked in on our local retailer and she let me look through all her boxes of free Webkinz so I could see what I wanted before the WDE start for us tomorrow. She's having coloring contests, jellybean challenges, and coupon drawings. She said all of her games are for the big kids, too.
mel959800 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

nyheath is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the list of free webkinz!!! Looks like we need aolt of them!! We will be having alot of fun this weekend!!!
Old 04-23-2008, 06:17 PM   #83
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size.
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 06:45 PM   #84
amyep
Gift Guru

hoppy555 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Ladybugcandies
Yes I own a Candy store in Pitman NJ 08071 and we are participating. It will be tons of fun!!!
We will have a moon bounce, Wheel of WOW, Crafts, Cotton Candy and lots more!!

Mark your calendar!!

Don't miss our
WEBKINZ EXTRAVAGANZA!
April 25th - April 27th

Ladybug Candies invites YOU to celebrate Webkinz Day Extravaganza!
It's a spectacular weekend of fun, game and prizes. The Webkinz Day Extravaganza leads up to the celebration of Webkinz Day in Webkinz World on April 29th. We will have lots of events, games and prizes for Webkinz fans of all ages. Webkinz pets will be given out to the first 500 customers who make a minimum $10.00 purchase! **(Free Webkinz are pre-selected by Ganz)

For more information, contact:
Ladybug Candies
856-256-1155
webkinz@ladybugcandies.com

Anyone who books a Webkinz Themed Party at Ladybug Candies in the month of April will receive a FREE WEBKINZ Gift.
hi! i was curious as to what kinds of free ones ganz selected? can you tell us? are they all the same or a variety? thanks, Charity:lion:
hoppy555 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #85
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

aahh!! i cant wait!!!!!!!!!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #86

kinzrkool7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz Extravaganza starts on my birthday! My mom is taking me there for a special birthday treat!
I am so excited for it!
Old 04-23-2008, 07:08 PM   #87
Gifted

mumthomp is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Hallmark Store is giving a free Webkinz for every $10.00 spent. They gave me their list:
Persian Cat, Yorkie, Pig, Frog, Cow, Black Bear, Lion, Gold Cat, Cocker Spaniel, Poodle, Black/White Cat, Leopard, Tiger, and Alley Cat. I'm excited to see what the rest are planning.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:13 PM   #88
yaegrr32

yaegrr32 is an unknown quantity at this point

what is this whole thing about? what do the stores around me have to do with the extravaganza?
Old 04-23-2008, 07:16 PM   #89

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

All hallmarks are i think,or at least the ones i know!
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 07:22 PM   #90
yaegrr32

yaegrr32 is an unknown quantity at this point

still dont understand. anyone wanna tell me !?! i just thought it was a party, i had no idea it had something to do with stores near me.. what am i supossed to do to participate.. WHATS I GOTTA DO !!!?!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: