Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 07:48 AM   #101
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Day 2008 = Webkinz Weekend 2008!

I guess this is a good place to share my little bit of news as any.

I was just on Webkinz World when a pig, dressed like Arte and riding in a plane with a banner flying from the tail reading "Webkinz Day Extravaganza" flew across my screen. Wondering what would happen, I clicked on it. When I did, I got some jellybeans! I wonder if this was a one-time thing or if it's going to happen all weekend. I figure I should let everyone know so you can keep your eyes out for it if it happens again.
Gypsy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 09:01 AM   #102
tahitiplay
Gift Guru

kristieangel has a spectacular aura about

wahoo the extravaganza is here. I am so excited. the store I work at, we have tons of stuff planned!!! all weekend. I am gonna have some huge fun! everyone enjoy!!!
Old 04-25-2008, 09:05 AM   #103
aliboo321
Webkinz :)

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just got some jelly beans from a pig in an airplane that was dressed like arte that had a banner that said webkinz day extravaganza
Old 04-25-2008, 09:08 AM   #104
hip_happy_hop is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY! I am getting 4 new ones today!
Old 04-25-2008, 09:19 AM   #105
jklmnnhall
Lil Kinz
lhall75 is an unknown quantity at this point

can't wait
Old 04-25-2008, 09:19 AM   #106
alicetheshirt

alicetheshirts will become famous soon enough

I live in Singapore so there's no retailors near me
Old 04-25-2008, 09:37 AM   #107
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Nalidani
One retailer near me is charging $40 to participate in the "party".
WHAT?! I wonder if Ganz knows about that or is OK with it. I can see where stores can do whatever they want to do, but on the other hand they are probably using Ganz promotional materials to advertise it.

All I can say is, that had better be one GREAT party. I don't pay that much per person for my kids' birthday parties, and I can get everything from moonbounces and gift bags etc under that budget.

So much for free Webkinz. You can have a free one after you pay $40 to participate. Sheesh.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 10:13 AM   #108
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

we have a postcard in the kitchen and its in plain sight....maybe this is a good time to give my mom my bday wishlist (my bday is may 27)

i would beg my mom to bring me except for that well i cant have any more webkinz for my bday... but if i happen to give my mom my bday list and and she happens to see the postcard--- see what i mean

lol!!! good luck people and hope you get good stuffs and all that!
paws is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 10:35 AM   #109
Gift Guru

bskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond repute

today for the opening of the extravganza event i got 4 webbies only 1 adopted so far, and got to spin the wheel of wow, wishing well, gem hunt, jelly bean guess, and pet name contests. later today will be a fashion show and tomorrow will be birthday cake. only 1 retailer where i am from is participating
bskrmom is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 10:41 AM   #110
angelofmaine
angelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of light

The stores that I visited had a pretty good selection of free webkinz, not many activities yet. I did spin the Wheel of Wow. 3 out of 4 local stores were participating, and the turn out of kids of all ages was impressive. I didn't realize we had that many people in our entire state.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: