Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 09:44 AM   #151
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Daisy Tortoise coming to Webkinz World

It looks like Ganz is making more animals that would never be seen in the real world. That is good that there are some kids and people who like them. My godchildren love the whimsical dragons. Otherwise, they like the plushes that look like "real" animals.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #152
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Wink Re: Webkinz Daisy Tortoise coming to Webkinz World

um.................................................................................................. ...............................
hee hee hee hee the plushie is WAY more cuter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2f unny:
i probably won't get this webkinz though
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #153

Raphael's Mama will become famous soon enough

I Love it!
Raphael's Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:59 AM   #154

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Well it does look a little baby ish. But it is nice it would make a nice friend for my turtle Philberta. Maybe I will get it and keep the thing for it online and give it to my little relative. =D
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #155
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I find myself wondering.... with the last few "cute" webbies they're coming out with (the Ribbon Unicorn and now this Daisy Tortoise)... I almost wonder if WebkinzJr. isn't catching on very well and they are trying to make some webkinz that are appealing to the younger kidz to bring them over??
this new one is a cutie for sure! but i'll probably say no thank you. I've gotta cut back and start saving up for christmas shopping!!!!!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #156
Call Me Meghan!
Banned
Rocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm a Daisy Tortoise. It sounds interesting,but dosn't look like a webkinz to me. It seems a little too girly to me. I probably won't get it.
Rocker Princess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:19 AM   #157
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Daisy Tortoise coming to Webkinz World

Awwww!!! Its so cute! She's definately mine! LOL.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:17 PM   #158
newwebkinzrock

i guess the pet is o.k., but i would much rather know when the strawberry cloud leopard is coming out
Old 10-20-2009, 12:49 PM   #159

mybuckets will become famous soon enough

Awe sooooooo cute!!!!
mybuckets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:10 PM   #160
STARSTRUCKKBOii

WeBkInZLUvAhH is an unknown quantity at this point

This pet is truly unique