Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 11:24 PM   #141
WinterIvy
Webkinz :)

WinterIvy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Daisy Tortoise coming to Webkinz World

I, herm. well. ( I do like this pet but..) between this pet, the gecko, and the unicorn it sure looks like Ganz is beginning a lean towards pre-teen and early teen girls. I realize the site has always been a "children's site." The new trend though seems to take away the everyone of all ages and lean much more heavily on the "justice girls" crowd. I hope this isn't a forever change as the hubby and I and our friends would be quite sad.
WinterIvy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 11:53 PM   #142
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Really cute I love it thanks for the pics !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:01 AM   #143

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

This is the first time I have wanted to have a couple a little boy turtle and a little girl turtle. I am already planning the outdoor spring wedding,( after hibernation). she is so cute.
knittinjo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:54 AM   #144
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Oh my...oh my...
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:08 AM   #145
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

No, personally, I'm a fan of the nonsensical and the wierd...But there are plenty of REAL animals worthy of being webbies prior to continuously pumping out completely off the wall and totally made up animals-many of these new ones aren't even real FAKE animals that anyone has ever heard of...

I'd still love to see a narwhale-what could be more mystical and magical yet realistic than that? Peacocks, hammer head sharks, parrot fish, ant eater...

So many interesting real animals to choose from-makes me wonder why they are going in a different direction...I'm not following though...

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:29 AM   #146
e Stood

superklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Daisy Tortoise coming to Webkinz World

IT'S ADORABLE!
superklutz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:33 AM   #147
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

It's cute! I love it.
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:42 AM   #148
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

aww! it's so cute! ! i really want it.

i love foo pets and webkinz!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:23 AM   #149
I love country music

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

Eh... that's interesting......... I don't think I will get it, along with all the new Webkinz, that don't look like Webkinz..........
rnw9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:42 AM   #150

rkay is on a distinguished road

My daughter will probably love it... does look like it should be for Webkinz Junior though.
rkay is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: