Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #111
hose39
Webkinz :)

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Daisy Tortoise coming to Webkinz World

Cute, in some ways I guess. But you know what this means....Lot's of turtles wit the name "Daisy".
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #112

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by JMHAMMER
IT'S CUTE. I JUST HOPE IT HAS A DECENT PSI. I'M SICK OF USELESS THINGS LIKE TVS. I HOPE IT'S A BED. I THINK ALL OF THEM SHOULD COME WITH A BED. THEY ALL NEED A BED BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T PUT THEM TO BED BEFORE LOGGING OUT, THEY LOSE ENERGY AND EVEN GET SICK.

BEDS RULE!
That is a great idea. Maybe in the shape of a nail polish to go with her cutely painted toe nails!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:37 PM   #113
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

When I first saw this I thought it was something I really can't exactly say on WI... basically a stupid, kiddie horrible idea, IN MY OPINION.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #114
ILoveMyAliCat

Awww! Its sooooo cute! So the glamour gecko, love lion, and signature penguin will be here just in time for CHRISTMAS!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #115
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

It is cute for little girls, but I'm not really crazy about it. I really like the Webkinz that look like real animals. My favorites are the wild and unusual animals like the Buffalo and Silver Back Gorilla.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #116

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I think its really cute. I have to put it on my xmas list. Forget my b-day that only comes once every 4 years and that is when I get gifts and cards. Ugh.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #117

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ICanHasWebkinz?
When I first saw this I thought it was something I really can't exactly say on WI... basically a stupid, kiddie horrible idea, IN MY OPINION.
I guess for us "older" players of Webkinz it may be a little childish, but for those of us with young gals/gal-tweens I would say you'd be hard pressed to find one that didn't at least like it. Granted it is definitely not geared towards younger lads, but there are other pets that are. I personally think it's adorable and am going to be getting one for me (a kid at heart), my daughter and my 5 nieces who love flowers, Webkinz and anything cutesy.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #118
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I honestly cant stand looking at it, i hope the PSI is something horrible cuz thats all i usually collect. Hoping for a TV or a fridge for it lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #119

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Webkinz Daisy Tortoise coming to Webkinz World

Eh, not a pet high on my list to get.....
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #120
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I do not even think a teenager would want this pet lol. This is for the 6 and under crowd i am guessing lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: