Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 12:24 AM   #81
cookiecrumbles

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

I would recommend that if you do want to adopt a pet, don't adopt more than one. I adopted one, and I was fine. Then, I adopted another one, and I got locked out. So if you do want to adopt one, adopt one and only one!

My Webkinz craze all started with: Pixie
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 01:14 AM   #82
Webkinz :)

HushPuppy is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I adopted my Pink Googles, Princess onto my account. I got to cruise around with her for like 15 mins and then it errored and kicked me off. Now I can't get back on :C
That's what I get for being inpatient!!

Well I guess tomorrow I'll be going to find her more accessories or even more friends instead of playing on Webbies.
HushPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:38 AM   #83
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I was worried myself about this. I decided to chance it, logged on through the Parents Area and, after getting all the way in to WW, went to the adoption centre and adopted my red setter. Then I played with him for a while, setting him up in a room and such, before logging out and logging back in through the parents area again. I found no issues and today could log on to that account as normal. This was a European account. Possibly members with the problem need to specify exactly how they did their adoption and on which area. I am not sure whether it's a universal problem on confined to US/Canada accounts (which represent the largest percentage of WW).
Asacardimus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:45 AM   #84

webkinzmom1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

I adopted 2 new pets without any problems. Only issue is the my page feature it is down.
webkinzmom1997 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:29 AM   #85
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

Our account that has been locked out since Friday is now OK. We were able to log in and put our poor, tired duck to bed finally
flybabytina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:03 AM   #86

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, my account is open again!
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:09 AM   #87
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

I adopted a TC4 pet without any problems yesterday. It was an eagle. Hopefully all the glitches will be fixed soon.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:19 AM   #88

aquatasha is an unknown quantity at this point

It was fine when I adopted one last night.
aquatasha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:28 AM   #89
unidentified

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

This is nothing new, Ganz creates this "news" site and it's nothing but fluff promoting the purchase of more of their items. It does nothing to reassure the users, nothing to address any real issues. The only place you get accurate information is from other users. This is why Webkinz Insider will always be a valuable resource. If Ganz admits any "problems" they would then have to admit there was a problem instead of relying on their policies. This is the state of customer service today, it's a fact.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:30 AM   #90
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I would NOT adopt any pets until you hear from people on Webkinz Insider that their problems have been fixed!! Ganz should definitely STOP all new adoptions until they resolve all the current problems with their website and servers involving adoptions in the past week (as well as the health and hunger issues.)

The reason why SOME people may be having problems and others are not is because Ganz puts your accounts on a number of different servers. Obviously, some of the servers are working properly, but if you're on a server which isn't, you run the risk of having HUGE problems. I know this because I had been having problems with ONLY one of the five accounts in my family since before Christmas. I called Ganz about this last week and they told me the problem account was on a server called "World 9" and a lot of customers on THIS server had been having problems. Ganz said they had been trying to fix this server. Well, after the maintenance my problem account has been working fine, but now other people have been having problems. It seems to me that you are really taking a gamble if you try to adopt because you have no way of knowing what server your account is on. BE PATIENT! I bought a phoenix last week and really want to adopt it now. But, there's no way I want to deal with the all the problems that a lot of you have been having!

Hang in there! I feel very sorry for you guys!
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: