Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 09:29 PM   #71
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

My little girl got a pink horse from the "Tooth Fairy" and excitedly adopted tonight only to get locked out of her account. I had to put her to bed crying. Now I feel like doing the same, I should have made her wait but she was so excited.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #72
Brezo

Brezo is an unknown quantity at this point

nichols200 all my pets are at 0 hunger and everything else low levels too!! Does anyone know anything about this? Should i start feeding all my pets? Lol its going to be a lot of food..i have 14 pets at all hunger level 0! & i always keep there levels really really high..
Brezo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:16 PM   #73
Lil Kinz
grandmare2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

I had no idea there was a problem with adoptions!! Unfortunately, I adopted one Saturday morning and have been locked out since! The saddest part of the whole thing is that I could not play with my 6 year old Granddaughter this weekend Saturday evening is our "unlimited" time to play..... she lives about 600 miles away
Since this has never happened to me before.... will my pets (80+) be OK? Will my garden be OK (I have 2 of them) ? Is there any compensation for all the things that were missed.... Coupons, rare items, bingoz spins, and so on.....
What do we do when this happens? I sent several letters this weekend, do I still need to call tomorrow?
I have several (20+) to adopt but I will be waiting!!!! until everything is fixed

And..... I will be reading webkinzInsider daily!!!!!!! instead of "off & on". This is the only place I have read about the adoption issues....
Have a great day.... GrandmaRe2003:easter:
grandmare2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #74

colette609 is an unknown quantity at this point

*Grumble grumble* That happened to me. I still can't get into my account and it's already been a whole day!
colette609 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #75
Unregistered

I adopted the grey owl yesterday and was locked out of my account. Am not a happy camper.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:39 PM   #76
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I really think it depends on which server your account is on...After alll the Maintenence yesterday..I still had 2 accounts that would not load..all of the others were fine..

---------- TNVOLS added 8 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by grandmare2003
I had no idea there was a problem with adoptions!! Unfortunately, I adopted one Saturday morning and have been locked out since! The saddest part of the whole thing is that I could not play with my 6 year old Granddaughter this weekend Saturday evening is our "unlimited" time to play..... she lives about 600 miles away
Since this has never happened to me before.... will my pets (80+) be OK? Will my garden be OK (I have 2 of them) ? Is there any compensation for all the things that were missed.... Coupons, rare items, bingoz spins, and so on.....
What do we do when this happens? I sent several letters this weekend, do I still need to call tomorrow?
I have several (20+) to adopt but I will be waiting!!!! until everything is fixed

And..... I will be reading webkinzInsider daily!!!!!!! instead of "off & on". This is the only place I have read about the adoption issues....
Welcome to WI..You will not find another site that is so well informed...there are absolutely tons of members who have the knowledge about the WW site..Any questions regarding what's going on??..You will see if you are alone or with other members experiencing the same problems..If you visit WW everyday..visit this site first to be in the Know!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 03-08-2009 at 10:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #77
Webkinz03 is an unknown quantity at this point

I put in 4 new pets! All good
Webkinz03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:10 PM   #78
Lil Kinz
tbug is an unknown quantity at this point

if i were u i would not adopt a webkinz u may think the glitch is gone but its not it will let u log on and go every were in webkinz but your room,house,etc.... if u try going there it will...
tbug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:16 PM   #79
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

My daughter is totally locked out of her account. I had no idea this was going on and we tried to adopt a cotton candy bunny yesterday and immediately received a message like"oops-you can't connect right now- for fun and games come back later!" Oh yeah! My daughter is going to have a cow when she finds out there is a big problem. I had to do about 6 different google searches to finally get to this site where people sort of know what's going on! what should we do? I'm sure that number you have for ganz is going to be flooded with calls. How do I find out more about this glitch?
Old 03-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #80
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by grandmare2003
Is there any compensation for all the things that were missed.... Coupons, rare items, bingoz spins, and so on.....
Unfortunately no, there is no compensation for 'lost time' due to tech issues. I am on server 8 and lost a whole week of Bingoz, Wishing Well, Wheel of WoW, Gem Search, etc. and I got nothing back for it when I was operating properly again. The sad thing is, my Bingoz is STILL broken for the 2 and 3-ball games (and they know it - but with all the OTHER problems happening right now I don't expect that will get fixed soon though...)

P.S. in case anyone even notices, I corrected my sig to reflect the correct amount of pets since I posted earlier today. I was NOT foolish enough to try adopting considering the problems I have already had recently...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: