Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #41
hpfreaksyd
Webkinz :)

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

I think some accounts are affected by this glitch while others are not. I'm not affected by this glitch, and I adopted yesterday.
Fabiola is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #42
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

I have just added a new Lil' Kinz Chickadee to my webinz account without no problems at all at 4:40 today, perhaps the webkinz glitch has been fixed?
Old 03-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #43

CelticDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

I too have been locked out all weekend. I waited patiently from Friday night until Saturday afternoon while the servers were updated. By Saturday afternoon I could sign back on so I thought all was okay. Well after trying to adopt my new seahorse webkinz, I am now locked out. My question is do you have to call Ganz on Monday, or can you assume since so many are having problems that all will be fixed??? This is my first post, thanks in advance! :husky:
CelticDragon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:53 PM   #44
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I adopted a Mystery Pet from TC3 Cards and everything went fine. Good luck to everyone else out there!
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #45

mazemann is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

Customer Support > Loading IssuesI keep getting logged out Server Issues If you are continually being logged out of Webkinz World, but no one knows your username, password or Secret Code, the solution could be to update your Flash Player. To update your Flash Player, please go to Adobe and click "Install Now" to install the latest version of Flash.

If this does not solve the issue, please contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.

this is what i read off the customer support link... see if it works i am about to try it in just a sec.:easter:
mazemann is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #46
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by LoveMyPuppies
I too thought the problem would be fixed by now and attempted to adopt a new pet this morning ... now I am locked out of my account. I wish they would close the adoption center for now!!! I think people would be patient about adopting a new pet. I would rather wait to adopt than be locked out!! I missed a rare I really wanted because of it!!! Very frustrating!!
I ALMOST adopted a new pet Saturday night but then thought "Maybe I should check and see if this has been resolved yet. I'm glad I did! That new Elephant :el1: is now waiting until someone gets the "all clear" and lets the rest of us know it's safe again!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #47

this did not helo what so ever it keeps giving me the same message "Oops we are sorry we can no longer connect you to webkinz world" hopes this gets fixed soon
Old 03-08-2009, 04:20 PM   #48
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
i also have items from the estore that i need to put on my account and im not sure if i can or not. is there any information about none pet codes do they lock up accounts? *come on ganz let us know something*
I have entered codes from the eStore for the Skater Kat skateboard and a charm since this all started and I am still accessing my account fine. I think this is only affecting those who adopt new pets from the way it looks.
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #49

i just adopted another mini yorkie and it worked out fine it is letting me play now
Old 03-08-2009, 04:32 PM   #50
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

If i had a new wekinz that i wanted to adopt.... i wouldn't do it. just wait until ganz gives an official yes to adopting a new webkinz. i wouldn't risk it beause my buddy got it, because you couldn't. this is just my opinion! Pm me if you disagree...
xoL0VExo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: