Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 01:54 PM   #31
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

I adopted a pet last night and I am safe.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

I adopted the POM Yorkie today with no problems. Also got the new Dandelion POM exclusive.

Yea!!!!
couttsebug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #33
skeeret is an unknown quantity at this point

i just adopted 2 webkinz yesterday and the day before without a problem....
skeeret is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:00 PM   #34

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by pumpkinkitty
I adopted two pets between maintenance the other day and was locked out of my account. I am no longer locked out but I cannot find either new pet. They can be displayed in the window but as soon as I try to go to "my room" with either of them it starts to load and then immediately kicks me out. I tried to find them using other pets because all other pets go to "my room" with no problem but I can't see them anywhere. The odd thing is that I got all of their gift boxes and was able to open them and get the items out. It is really odd!
The exact same thing happened to me. i adopted a robin --when i went on he was missing but his gift box was there???!?!?! so i tried to enter his code again for the 3rd time and it kicked me out. i can see him in my acct and his gift box but i get the "oops" message. ARUGH!
birdiegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #35
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

NOT safe....I just tried to adopt and am unable to get into my account.
Carolyn
Grandmai is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #36
kkc5173

KarenC is on a distinguished road

I have not been able to get into my account sall weekend. The log in page states there are server updates and has all weekend. I am getting frustrated with not being able to get into my account all weekend long!!!
KarenC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #37

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

I can't get in to my account it would load the front page and then it log me out. I wanted to play with my new snowman that i adopt
kayla8209 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #38
Mommastarburst

Blooddragon has a spectacular aura about

I am not sure if this is going to help anyone, but I talked to Ganz on Friday at 4:00, thy recommended not adopting any pets until Monday or Tuesday, If you have experienced any problems with previous adoption... I adopted 6 pets on Friday and only had issues with a couple of them... I wonder if the glitch is linked to the type of pets you are adopting...

I had problems adopting the pink dino and it locked me out of the account.. but I found a way in to it... I added an older pet to the account and could access my account as long as I did not change my pet to the one that locked me out of the account... How did I find this out, well cause I changed to the pink Dino and locked my self out of the account, and had to adopt yet a third webkinz to this account... My kids were kinda Bumming when I "Borrowed" one of the pets I had just bought them, but I replaced the next day... I The third pet I adopted unlocked my account for the second time I was able to play, whlle waiting to talk to Ganz... After I talked to ganz they removed the dino from my account, and reset the pet code... They asked that I wait 24 hours before playing or adopting the pet again. They said I wold be fine toplay, but just in case I may want to wait before playing... It is now Sunday and I added a tinker pup to my account and am no longer having issues... I can't wait to adopt my dino tomorrow afternoon...

Best of Luck to everyone and have a great time in Webkinz World... I hope this helps!
Blooddragon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #39
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i feel like i am VERY lucky. last week on wednesday i was feeling sad so i went and bought 2 new webbies. i got home and adopted them with no problem. 2 days later i check out WIs front page and i see something like "an update from the article we brought to you a few days ago, people that adopt pets do so at their own risk" i was like "oh my gosh i dodged a bullet" i have more webbies that i need to adopt but im afraid to. i also have items from the estore that i need to put on my account and im not sure if i can or not. is there any information about none pet codes do they lock up accounts? *come on ganz let us know something*
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:32 PM   #40
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

I adopted a pet this morning and have not been able to sign in since. As soon as the adoption center prompted me to enter the secret letters it kicked me out

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: