Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #181
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

View Post Originally Posted by Ramsdale
Also, Has anyone using this bypass method been able to retrieve their "lost" pets. I'm scared to activate him through the my pets section in case we get locked out again.
I did the 'adopt another pet' trick after I got locked out by Cinder and it worked. When I got to speak with a tech yesterday she said that the 'locked out' pet was "not assigned a room'" when it was adopted and that is what causes the re-lockouts every time you try to go into your rooms with that pet active. Everything else can work fine with that pet active (and I did my dailies on the elephant so I know that is true). Once she assigned Cinder a room everything was fine (and yes, I tested it while she was on the phone just to be sure). I am not, however, going to be adopting any more pets until we know this is fixed FOR SURE.
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #182
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

I adopted Talia the Lamb this morning with no issues.
flybabytina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:50 PM   #183

dfish285 is on a distinguished road

I've adpoted several pets in the past week with no problems. Sorry to hear some of you are. Hope they resolve it quickly.
dfish285 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:14 PM   #184

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

View Post Originally Posted by dfish285
I've adpoted several pets in the past week with no problems. Sorry to hear some of you are. Hope they resolve it quickly.
I don't mean to be nosie, this could be a great help to others if you can answer any of these questions:
How did you adopt your pets ? from within your WW account or from log in page.
but do you know what server your on ?
??? Did you adopt the pets on the same account ?
And if so, did you adopt all pets at the same time ?

if yes, how many did you adopt ?

And if yes, how long between adoptions did you wait to adopt the next ?

Oh and last what did you do After each adoption, (ex: adopted then played with pet then logged out later OR logged out after each adoption...)
thanks for anything you can provide to help others.
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #185
Puffers21
Calypuff is an unknown quantity at this point

is it safe yet??? =(
Calypuff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:30 PM   #186
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I adopted 2 birds on my Asian account last night and POTM pet today on my US account with no problems at all
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #187

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

View Post Originally Posted by dfish285
response back to this :

You're not being nosey! lol! Any way I can help, let me know. I'll try to answer as best as I can.

1. I've always adopted in ww

2. By server do you mean, What color was my phone? If so, I have no clue. If it was on at all I try to keep it on lt. green.
3. Same account? -- yeah I only have one right now, I haven't gotten the urge to start another one (same tz or diff.).
4. 2/25-Phoenix about 12am, 2/27-Black bat not sure the time, 3/5-Black Friesian 9pm or so, 3/11 Pelican mid day, 3/11 Spotted Frog 10pm
5. After each adoption I usually HHH them up, then play with them a little then put them to bed. I didn't log off/on

Not sure if I can add anything else... I use Internet Explorer, I'm in the eastern time zone...

I hope this helps you. Let me know if you've got more Qs. and let me know if you figure something out. I hope you don't loose your hard earned accout over these glitches. It would be great to have you over in ww if you solve it.
I didn't have to put these pets on, but I decied to risk it because I know not all glitches effect everybody. Best of luck! dfish285
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:15 PM   #188
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

YAY!
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: