Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #161
LittleDella
Webkinz :)
Ramsdale is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

So I was going for it tonight and adopting my daughters new pets tonight. First went through fine, so I figured one more (They are her Birthday gifts and I wanted to suprise her with them in the computer) the second one locked out. Same as other reports I can see little Xerxes (Leopard Lizard) looking back from the screen saying you will be logged out. I saw the tip of adopting a second (Lil Robin) through log in to bypass the bug and we got back in fine. All aspects are working fine, however, Xerxes is listed under adopted pets but after an exhausting run through all the rooms we cant find him anywhere.

I've listed the pets being adopted in case the pets themselves are what is bugged by chance.

Also, Has anyone using this bypass method been able to retrieve their "lost" pets. I'm scared to activate him through the my pets section in case we get locked out again.

No new pets till this is definately fixed. (I wonder how many new customers are being lost for Ganz with this bug running around)
Ramsdale is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #162
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I adopted 3 pets today. They were older webkinz; the Yorkie, the Duck and the lil'kinz Frog. All three went through fine and I didn't get locked out of my account. Hopefully it's fixed for all now!
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #163
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
OK, here's the latest, at least from Server 8... (If you know your server number, that might be a good bit of info to include in messages about the adoption issue)

Seeing all the messages saying they were able to adopt just fine, I foolishly decided to try and adopt an elephant. Now I too am locked out, the picture below shows the error with poor Cinder staring back at me trapped in WebKinz World all alone!

I would highly recommend that people ignore the others saying that they adopted just fine. They got LUCKY. This bug is NOT fixed yet...

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Black Jax added 19 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

OK, more info from Server 8 - I tried the 'adopt another pet from the login window' bypass and it worked. I also noticed something that has not been there before (picture below) which leads me to believe they ARE trying to figure out what is going on but have not managed to yet...

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Black Jax added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, that looks all blurred: the two extra bits say "API Call History" and Tracer Debug" which means they are watching what happens as people adopt so they can figure out where the problem lies...
Thank you so much for telling me what the tracer debug thing was. I was wondering that, I thought that it was a bad thing! LOL. Silly me. I adopted and it was fine, but once the tracer debug thing popped up I got really scared that it didn't work.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #164
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

my account was adversly effected when I adopted a yellow lab yesterday, but today my account was restored.

Last edited by FraggleMom; 03-09-2009 at 09:56 PM.. Reason: adding
FraggleMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #165

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

is my theroy good?
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:09 PM   #166
Unregistered

Hi, I am not registered here but I do check in with webkinz insider. I didn't know there was a bug with the adoptions, and I just adopted a bat today. Immediately after I adopted it, I was kicked out of Webkinz World, and when I try to log back in it tells me that it cannot connect to the server.

I just wanted to let you know that the bug has NOT been fixed yet, so please be careful while adopting webkinz.

Thanks!

-CrimsonTwilight (my webkinz world SN)
Old 03-09-2009, 11:17 PM   #167
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jax Click the image to open in full size.
OK, here's the latest, at least from Server 8... (If you know your server number, that might be a good bit of info to include in messages about the adoption issue)

Seeing all the messages saying they were able to adopt just fine, I foolishly decided to try and adopt an elephant. Now I too am locked out, the picture below shows the error with poor Cinder staring back at me trapped in WebKinz World all alone!

I would highly recommend that people ignore the others saying that they adopted just fine. They got LUCKY. This bug is NOT fixed yet...

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1010x739.Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Black Jax added 19 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

OK, more info from Server 8 - I tried the 'adopt another pet from the login window' bypass and it worked. I also noticed something that has not been there before (picture below) which leads me to believe they ARE trying to figure out what is going on but have not managed to yet...

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 729x220.Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Black Jax added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, that looks all blurred: the two extra bits say "API Call History" and Tracer Debug" which means they are watching what happens as people adopt so they can figure out where the problem lies...

Thank you so much for telling me what the tracer debug thing was. I was wondering that, I thought that it was a bad thing! LOL. Silly me. I adopted and it was fine, but once the tracer debug thing popped up I got really scared that it didn't work.

Yesterday I adopted 6 webbies fine, no problem. Then today I adopted the black cat and I am now locked out too!! I was just lucky yesterday Like Sydney said!!! I hope they fix this soon, hate calling Ganz I have the same poor looking animal who needs health & food!!!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:31 PM   #168

charmedone9484 is on a distinguished road

i bought 4 new pets today. i was able to adopt the first 2 with no problems but right after the third adoption it logged me off and now when i log on it gives me a message saying that we can't connect to webkinz world...blah blah blah...! so instead of clicking ok on the message and being logged out, i click the log out button. when it asks me if i really want to leave webkinz world i click no and then the messages go away but i am unable to go anywhere other than the news. i can't click on things to do, and when i click on a game ad on the right side of the screen it takes me to the arcade. however, i can only play one game one time and then it freezes. and the kinzcash i win while playing the game is not added to my account. I called ganz and was not able to talk to a person. instead i was prompted to leave a message with my name and phone number. so...what now?

---------- charmedone9484 added 11 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

ok, i figured it out. this is how you fix it. buy a pet and when you enter your username and password click on adopt new pet. after adopting new pet, click on the button that says "start playing with pet". it may give you an error the first time, but just hit the bak button and click the play with pet button again. hope this helps

Last edited by charmedone9484; 03-09-2009 at 11:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
charmedone9484 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:58 PM   #169
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!! I was locked out for 2 days after adopting my Purple Fox, today it fixed itself and I adopted an owl and now I'm locked out again.
KinzCashHunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:44 AM   #170

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
Unfortunately no, there is no compensation for 'lost time' due to tech issues. I am on server 8 and lost a whole week of Bingoz, Wishing Well, Wheel of WoW, Gem Search, etc. and I got nothing back for it when I was operating properly again. The sad thing is, my Bingoz is STILL broken for the 2 and 3-ball games (and they know it - but with all the OTHER problems happening right now I don't expect that will get fixed soon though...)

P.S. in case anyone even notices, I corrected my sig to reflect the correct amount of pets since I posted earlier today. I was NOT foolish enough to try adopting considering the problems I have already had recently...

Hi all- Could you please tell me how to tell what server your account is on? I think that is a very good idea (to keep track of what server is being used... is it problem related...) We have accounts with problems, and others with absolutely no problems!

Thanks for any info!

---------- ttfntigger added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for that suggestion Black Jax!

Last edited by ttfntigger; 03-10-2009 at 12:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: