Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #151
I'm a Littlestripe
Webkinz :)

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

That happend to me Friday night. So my mom called Ganz Saturday but no one was there, so she said to just wait until Monday. So I waited until Monday and she forgot to call so I just decided to go on and see what I could do. When I went back on, it was working just fine. It let me feed it and get my items from storage.

:samoyed:-This is my new Samoyed, Sam

And my new Gray Squirrel, Peanut.
lilpleak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #152

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

hERE IS my theroy. it is safe to adopt certain pets, like the little lamb (mine works fine!) and other pets. but others you get problems with. if you do not have a little lamb or other pet that was posted here and worked fine, i do believe you are safe to adopt. Otherwise, hold off and wait. i know it is hard, but it will be worth it.

---------- KayJay17 added 15 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

NEVER MIND! Do NOT adopt cotton candy bunny. my sis is now locked out.

Last edited by KayJay17; 03-09-2009 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:24 PM   #153
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
I found another way in. When to type in your password instead of trying to enter, click to adopt another pet. This adoption went smoothly and I am back in WW. ????? Go figure. This is a tricky glitch. No wonder Ganz is having so much trouble with it.

If you get locked out and have another pet to adopt, try it. You may just get back in.

Good luck to us all.

Power to the :el1: revolution!
Addendum: If you do try this DON'T click on the pet that locked you up. Apparently, the glitch will still be attached. At least I got all my dailies done.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #154
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
I finally got a hold on one of the regular customer service reps I talk to...she said this is an ongoing problem with the server, she didn't know when it would be fixed...she told me to hold off adopting for a bit...I asked why Ganz hasn't posted anything about this in the Kinzville Newz site where they last updated anything since December and she said "I don't even want to go there" I told her if we, as the customer knew what was going on, there wouldn't be as many phone calls to customer service and she agreed...she didn't even get a break today from being on the phone so much...but my account is still locked, I will have to readopt my domino cat but I won't do it for several more weeks...
I had a similar experience. I spoke with one rep who didn't seem to know or care much and then another rep who acknowledge that there is a problem going on, the technical team is working on it. He said you SHOULD be able to adopt but if you want to be safe from being locked out he recommended waiting a WEEK before adopting new pets.
reya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #155
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

I have safly adopted my Googles! It should be all right
maggalina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #156
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

I adopted my Robin onto my account & my daughter's Pink Spotted Dino Saturday night. Shortly after adopting them, I was logged out of both accounts repeatedly. Today (Monday) I can get into the accounts & do all the daily activities, but I am repeatedly logged out in both accounts when I try to go to my room. So yet another day of not being able to open the adoption gifts. To add insult to injury, I received a mystery pet card in my Series 4 pack, so I have to wait impatiently to adopt it to find out what it is! Has anyone else had the 'logged out after trying to get into your room problem?' ???So frustrating!
michls629 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #157
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

I don't know if this is a solution for everyone but it would not hurt to try this.

My mother's little friend who she watches adopted a pet on Friday and got locked out, now, I don't know if this applies to everyone who adopted a pet and got locked out, but he could finally get back in on Sunday but could only do his dailies, could not get into the room so I am assuming that when you all say you are locked out it means you cannot access your rooms.

This evening she signed onto his account and the first thing she did was to switch pets before doing anything else, for some reason when she switched pets this let them into his rooms.

Since this worked for them I am hoping that this might work for others who are having problems.
AChip is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #158
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

OK, here's the latest, at least from Server 8... (If you know your server number, that might be a good bit of info to include in messages about the adoption issue)

Seeing all the messages saying they were able to adopt just fine, I foolishly decided to try and adopt an elephant. Now I too am locked out, the picture below shows the error with poor Cinder staring back at me trapped in WebKinz World all alone!

I would highly recommend that people ignore the others saying that they adopted just fine. They got LUCKY. This bug is NOT fixed yet...

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Black Jax added 19 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

OK, more info from Server 8 - I tried the 'adopt another pet from the login window' bypass and it worked. I also noticed something that has not been there before (picture below) which leads me to believe they ARE trying to figure out what is going on but have not managed to yet...

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Black Jax added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, that looks all blurred: the two extra bits say "API Call History" and Tracer Debug" which means they are watching what happens as people adopt so they can figure out where the problem lies...

Last edited by Black Jax; 03-09-2009 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:42 PM   #159
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

I guess I got lucky! So did the other members of my family who have adopted them! how do you tell your server number?
maggalina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #160
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

I got my server number from tech support when I called a couple weeks ago on a different issue (when I lost a week's worth of dailies and all other stuff like Dunk the Zingoz after the first time it happened.) Apparently that particular issue only affected my server...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: