Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #141
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

OK guys - this is getting ridiculous. Sunday night I opened and Asian account, adopted two webbies to my American account and loaded 4 product codes and it all went great. This morning around 7 I adopted another pet to my American account and got locked out. I called & left a message. I'm sure they were inundated over the weekend, so when 3pm rolled around and they had not called me, I called them. The tech I got was nice, & said he fixed the account.

I asked him if he had heard anything about a fix or when he thouhgt it might be safe again. He said he would wait a week. Ack!

And my account is still not fixed. I can see the front page but get the cannot connect and we're gonna log you out now message. My new pet is there looking at me and getting hungrier by the minute.

So I wouldn't adopt, unless you do it really late and can call first thing in the am to talk to a rep and check your account while you have them on the phone.

~sigh.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #142
Webkinz :)

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

Silent sun, I am sad to see you are giving up webkinz. Your note was well composed. I would recommend copying it and sending it to ganz. They need to understand that these glitches will not be tollerated much longer by it's stronger members. I see you are new to WI. Before giving up completly, give it some time. WI always has the freshest info and gives you info to get the issues fixed.
Welcome to WI!!
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #143
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

My son got a Free Mystery Pet from a Series 4 Trading cards today and it locked his account.
flybabytina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #144
Lil Kinz
LexDollface97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Don't Worry it's SAFE!!

I adopted two new pets today, a Yorkie and a White Albino and had NO TROUBLE at all. So don't worry! You can adopt again. Remember to add me on Webkinz™ my username is LexDollface97 I accept ALL invites! Thanks

-Lex ebkinz fan!!
LexDollface97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #145
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I thought everything was fixed already and decided to adapt a few more pets this afternoon. I adapted a black poodle without any problem, so that made me feel even more confident. I should have stopped right there, but silly me tried to adapt a gecko on one of my other accounts and got logged out!! When I try to log in again I can see my new gecko right there, but it won't let me do any activities and I cannot even switch to other pets. I do not understand why they let you adapt without any problems on some accounts while other accounts still have some serious problems. I am going to wait and see what is going to happen until tomorrow, but it sure is VERY frustrating.
tokyo rose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:46 PM   #146
QueenDD

QueenDD is on a distinguished road

So yesterday I tried to adopt a floppy pig and got locked out and then this morning all was well so I entered some codes from the e-store for a charm and a skater cat skateboard and got locked out of my rooms. Then about 3 hours later I switched pets which I could do now and was able to get into my rooms.

So it looks like the glitch which has been ongoing, is not fixed so to be on the safe side and stay away from the code and adoption area until we hear more.

There really should be some kind of announcement on the Webkinz site because this is now ridiculous.
QueenDD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:06 PM   #147
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
OK guys - this is getting ridiculous. Sunday night I opened and Asian account, adopted two webbies to my American account and loaded 4 product codes and it all went great. This morning around 7 I adopted another pet to my American account and got locked out. I called & left a message. I'm sure they were inundated over the weekend, so when 3pm rolled around and they had not called me, I called them. The tech I got was nice, & said he fixed the account.

I asked him if he had heard anything about a fix or when he thouhgt it might be safe again. He said he would wait a week. Ack!

And my account is still not fixed. I can see the front page but get the cannot connect and we're gonna log you out now message. My new pet is there looking at me and getting hungrier by the minute.

So I wouldn't adopt, unless you do it really late and can call first thing in the am to talk to a rep and check your account while you have them on the phone.

~sigh.

I found another way in. When to type in your password instead of trying to enter, click to adopt another pet. This adoption went smoothly and I am back in WW. ????? Go figure. This is a tricky glitch. No wonder Ganz is having so much trouble with it.

If you get locked out and have another pet to adopt, try it. You may just get back in.

Good luck to us all.

Power to the :el1: revolution!
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #148
McPhan
Gifted

HarmonyZeta will become famous soon enough

I just adopted my Lil Kinz lamb, Renesmee, maybe 15 minutes ago, and it worked just fine.
HarmonyZeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:13 PM   #149
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I finally got a hold on one of the regular customer service reps I talk to...she said this is an ongoing problem with the server, she didn't know when it would be fixed...she told me to hold off adopting for a bit...I asked why Ganz hasn't posted anything about this in the Kinzville Newz site where they last updated anything since December and she said "I don't even want to go there" I told her if we, as the customer knew what was going on, there wouldn't be as many phone calls to customer service and she agreed...she didn't even get a break today from being on the phone so much...but my account is still locked, I will have to readopt my domino cat but I won't do it for several more weeks...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #150
gardengirl86

garden_girl86 is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend was able to create a new account AND adopt her first pet, a whimsy dragon, and had absolutely no problems what so ever back on Friday night, around 6pm. she claimed that the next day around 10am, the "site was down for maintenance" and could not log on & I could not confirm as i had slept in but later in the day, around 5pm i could log in and successfully entered a code for Kinzstyle clothing. I logged in this morning and for some reason, none of my pets have been hit with this health glitch and i feel really bad for those who are being affected. I have no explaination why my pets are unaffected while others.... well, all i can do is offer my sympathies. i have not tried to adopt any pets to my account and am not likely for a while so all i can do is just keep watching. ... although, i can't add any smileys on to my message!

---------- garden_girl86 added 7 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

yeah, i just went onto webkinz world... my pet's status's have not changed since this morning so i haven't a clue as to what is going on with any of these glitches... then again, i am in Canada... i wonder if that has anything to do with it....

Last edited by garden_girl86; 03-09-2009 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
garden_girl86 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: