Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #131
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

I tried to adopt at 12:30 est time this afternoon and was locked out, so I would say no, it is not safe...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 02:25 PM   #132
Unregistered

We've been locked out since Saturday morning. My daughter just recently adopted the Pelican and Blue Whale, new both new Webs.
I've emailed multiple times w/ only an automatic reply. Thanks for posting the number...just called. Praying all will be up and running soon.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #133
lovegeorgie

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
Someone just reported on Kinzguru that she was locked out of her account adopting a floral fox this morning. Unfortunately this prblem has NOT BEEN FIXED. We also had a few members adopt last night with the same results.

I was locked out On Wednesday, a tech had to go into my account and remove the pet. I won a Mystical Panda on Friday and tried again thinking it was fixed after the long down time...and LOCKED OUT AGAIN !!

I would wait to adopt as tempting as it may be. Fingers crossed this gets fixed on Monday!!
Yea i my brother's account says that his password is wrong which it is not because i even now what it is and he is typing in the right one. I just can't wait for it all to be fixed.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:48 PM   #134
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

I adopted a Cotton Candy Bunny on Saturday and everthing is okay. YAY BLOSSOM! lol
kittykat22337 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #135
notredisterd

Smile Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

hey guys it is safe i adopeted my cotten candy bunny yesterday and nothing bad happend so just try it becasu if it was safe for me why not for you i also adopeted my lamb today and NOTHING happend ok!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #136
Lil Kinz

Silent Sun is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

Hi! I'm new, and I'm so glad I found you folks. I have been tearing my hair out over all these glitches on Webkinz and founf you while looking for info. Of course you have it all, and I am a bit glad to know it's not our comp.

We have two accounts and can't access either one because we adopted pets to them. We have written to Ganz for FOUR days straight, and have got nothing but form letters in our email. To say I'm disgusted is an understatement. Like many of you here, we have spent thousands of $$ on Webkinz, and it hit me this week that we pay $10-$40 for subscriptions to many game sites or even entire Internet carriers and with that money we get 24 hour tech support, massive "help" file and certainly a number to call if there are problems. Except there aren't problems, and not like on Webkinz! It has been nonstop since Halloween, and for the life of me I don't know how Webkinz gets awards for being such a great site and yet it's been glitchy and 'down' so much.

We adopted a pet and had no problem, on one account, until we signed back on and we have the "can't connect" message.

The other account was fine for a day after adopting, and now we get the above message, too. The funny thing is we only get this when we try to go to our room; we can do the dailies ok. Meanwhile, I'm sure our garden has died and the pet that is showing in the dock is down to almost zero H/H/H.

The worst thing is that when I sent in an error report, I was told our account info is incorrect. It is NOT. So, am I just left, forever now, with an account with over 80 pets on it, and since some number is glithcing somewhere, that's that? I called and left a voice message, but as many of you are saying, the kids really are upset by this.

We have decided not to buy any more Webkinz after this. There are too many other sites that have pets, or just plain educational fun for the kids. After all the money we've spent and the hours that have become a precious outlet to the kids, I am just fed up with Webkinz's rudeness to those who have helped them grow.

Thank you for letting me vent; I apologize for leaving a bad first impression. I am so glad to find people who I CAN vent to!

You are the best! Hope to see you in the trading room, ifs we are ever able to get back online! Thank you for all the waves and kisses in the rooms! It's enough to make our day a lot brighter

:abn:
Silent Sun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #137

animalgal808 is on a distinguished road

ok so i adopted a spotty dinasaw and when i adopted it i was locked out. But thn i adopted another webkinz and i got back in but then when i clicked the dinasaw again i got locked out so i had to adopt another webkinz to get back in. and so on and so forth...
animalgal808 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #138
1997jms

Angry Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

i very upset for my sister webkinz it is happing her to!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #139
Lil Kinz
Car8888 is an unknown quantity at this point

I adopted three pets on Friday and got locked out until Monday morning. I finally got to do there rooms but then I got locked out of it again. It will go to the log in page and show the big W and get to 40% and stop and go no further. Tried calling them just got the machine to leave a message. Nobody has called me back or fixed the problem.
Car8888 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #140
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

My mom adopted a pet like on Sunday
obsessive is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: