Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #121
Lil Kinz

sofiasmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

We adopted a Lil Kinz Mouse yesterday and got locked out. I tried what some suggested on here and quickly changed pets before getting locked out and it worked! So far we haven't been logged out!
sofiasmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

klmls will become famous soon enough

I just adopted my cotton candy bunny yesterday and nothing happened
klmls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #123
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I spoke to a rep today as I just got locked out today, she removed the pet and I have to log it in again tomorrow. I asked if it was safe to adopt on other accounts today or if I could get locked out again tomorrow and she acted as if it should absolutely be safe ??? obviously NOT
reya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:50 PM   #124

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

is it possible for them to just shut down ms birdies adoption center?? that way NO ONE can go on and try and get locked out. then they can fix it so we ALL can get on?!?!??!!!
birdiegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #125
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

the thing that upsets me the most is the guy I spoke with told me I had a bad code...like it was my fault, not theirs...that is why i said "there are tons of other people getting locked out as well, do they all have bad codes" and he said they were working on it but would never admit there was a problem...they need to upfront and honest about stuff like this...it is serious...we pay money to get on their website and when their website messes up, we should be compensated somehow.
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:03 PM   #126
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
the thing that upsets me the most is the guy I spoke with told me I had a bad code...like it was my fault, not theirs...that is why i said "there are tons of other people getting locked out as well, do they all have bad codes" and he said they were working on it but would never admit there was a problem...they need to upfront and honest about stuff like this...it is serious...we pay money to get on their website and when their website messes up, we should be compensated somehow.
I agree 100% it would be a lot less frustrating if they would just admit to the problem and give proper compensation.
reya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #127
pbear007

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

This has got to be the most ridiculous glitch ever. I have at least five unentered webkinz and my mom has at least four. one would think that they would want users to enter in more kinz not lock up there accounts.:el1:all my unentered webkinz are crying.
SilverSurfer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #128
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

I just wanted to drop you a line to say that my Husband & I adopted a Pelican on his account last night and had no problems. I don't want to go and say that it is safe for everyone, but I wanted to let you know. I also wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of you involved with this site. I have met many nice folks and learned so much. Keep up the great work.
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #129
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Silver Surfer, I too have more pets to adopt...I'm just not sure anymore if I WANT to...this is becoming too frequent for my tastes...why should we, the consumer, have to suffer for a day to access something we bought and paid for...that is like buying a new car but not being able to drive it until the manufactur fixes the engine...why even have it out on the lot if it is not drivable?? most places will give you a warning ie sold as is or does not run...webkinz doesn't even give us this courtesy....we have to suffer and wait, with no explanation of why...that is the frustrating part
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #130
avadel20

avadel is on a distinguished road

have they fix it ?
have someone at ganz say its safe to any webkinz yet?
avadel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: