Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 10:58 AM   #111
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

i tired changing pets it wouldnt let me grr

ok im just goin on a different account til mine is fixed
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #112
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

Try your accounts again ! I just got in to my Asain account that I have been locked out of because I adopted on Late Friday night ! Yeah ! I had call Ganz this am but They had not called back but it is fixed ! YEAH
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:09 AM   #113
ants Edward Cullens
Webkinz :)

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

OK, today I am locked out of one of my accounts. I only have 1 pet on it and he was adopted on Christmas!!! I gardened after midnight last night but now I can't get on it. Grrr

---------- coolchic775 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

It is an Asian account.

Last edited by coolchic775; 03-09-2009 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #114
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

From what I've read in the forum, the accounts that were locked up this weekend have now been fixed by Ganz.

HOWEVER IT IS STILL NOT SAFE TO ADOPT. Many people are still trying to adopt and are being locked out again. Sometimes the adoption will go through, but there are still issues so I would wait.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #115
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

I can get in now, Whew!
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #116
QueenDD

QueenDD is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

Well I too was locked out and able to get into my account today, so I entered a charm code and another code about 15 minutes ago and although I can get into my account when I try to go into my rooms I am locked out!!!! Gosh, this is so frustrating!!!

So to be on the safe side don't adopt or enter codes in the code shop.
QueenDD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:59 AM   #117
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

ok, I knew webkinz was having problems with adoptions last week, that is why the system was down thursday, friday and saturday, but here it is Monday, I decide to enter in my Domino Cat only to get the "we can not connect you to webkinz world right now" message...so off to call customer service...the guy tells me that I have a bad code and that they have to reset my account and it will take a day to do that!!! I said "well, why are other people having this problem? do they all have bad codes too or is this a Ganz problem?" he said "well, they are working on that" so I tell him I want to speak with a supervisor because now I can't do any of the hourly activities tonight on my account or my employment office, charm forest, etc...he tells me he will have to put my name on a list for a call back!!! so I tell him I want some sort of compensation for being locked out for their mess up, he tells me he can't do that!! this is so frustrating!! I am so glad I don't have the money to purchase anything else for a while!!
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #118
Lil Kinz
tbug is an unknown quantity at this point

if i were u i would not adopt a webkinz u may think the glitch is gone but its not it will let u log on and go every were in webkinz but your room,house,etc.... if u try going there it will...
tbug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #119
Lil Kinz

shelahbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

Hi there, I had been locked out of my account all weekend due to the second adoption glitch. However, I was able to get back into my account by 10:00 am. All of my pets that I adopted previously were intact and my dock and all of the fairs and gifts are all A ok. I did not experience a drastic drop in my H/H/H points. I did call customer service and left a very detail message.
shelahbeth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #120
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I, too, was hoping to be of the lucky ones to be able to adopt this morning - and I did so successfully.... for the FIRST pet. We adopted a Lil' Dalmatian and were able to play with her, her fire truck is safely in her room... we logged out and logged back in successfully and when my son tried adopting his parakeet - we went through the adoption procedure, and entered the "for your security" letters, and when we clicked on "next" - we were logged out with the error message and didn't hear the "congratulations on your adoption"
since then, we can get into our account, and we see our little parakeet, Land Ho, in the bottom left corner, we get the error message and have clicked on "Log Out" instead of the the "Oops" message, and then select "no" for are you sure you want to log out, and then the "oops" message goes away. We are able to open the "My Pets" tab, but cannot switch pets or view any of their info, cannot enter our room, cannot do anything in "Things To Do", and when we click on Get Items From Storage, the items transfer screen comes up and never goes away forcing us to log out on our own.

I'm debating whether to call customer service now, or to wait a day and see if this glitch pans out the way so many of the other glitches do, just with time.
I know it'll all be sorted out eventually...it's just such a pain in the **** to have to deal with it, calling customer service, put on hold forever...
I understand programming having glitches, and I'm cool with that... but if they were experiencing so many problems with adoptions.... I'm with the others who have commented - we shouldn't be allowed to adopt until it's fixed - AND should have a message about it on the Newz.
Grrrrrr....
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: