Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 09:44 AM   #101
oe is me !!
Webkinz :)

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder: Is it safe to adopt?

Oh yeah and I also put on my porcupine and my bunny hoody.
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #102
inkedwithstars

fmaziarz is an unknown quantity at this point

Nevermind... the person above me made a point.

---------- fmaziarz added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

WOW I just called them and keep getting a busy signal. You think they'd fix something like this in a timely manner to avoid all of the phone calls.

---------- fmaziarz added 7 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

I found away around it logging you off when you go to your rooms! Switch to another pet before you try going to the rooms. And when you get to the room you can then switch to the pet you just adopted when your account got locked up! =)

Last edited by fmaziarz; 03-09-2009 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
fmaziarz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #103
PrincessTeeny63

PrincessTeeny63 is on a distinguished road

my sister put her pink googles on on Sunday, and it was and is perfectly fine.
PrincessTeeny63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #104
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Swonderful
My daughter just tried to adopt 2 pets & was locked out on the 2nd. But we found a work-around. When you 1st click on the Oops message, you're kicked off. But on a 2nd attempt I clicked on the log out button & when it asked if you're sure I clicked no & the oops message went away! I'm gonna go check to see that it's unlocked.

---------- Swonderful added 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Ok. it's not a permanent fix,'cause the Oops message came back. But the work-around does allow you to get on the account - at least I could pull up her pet portfolio. I'm assuming you can access the rest.
If you check my next post, she had more problems. But she went back in thru the adoption center, as she had another pet to adopt & some figurine codes to enter. This time it looks like all is going well, but we'll see what happens when she logs off & tries to get back on. As you might assume, she's in no hurry to log off!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #105
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

so i just got an emmail from ganz
saying theylll take my pet off and i can readopt her tomorrow

im goin to re email back to see when it will b totally safe to adopt
ill keep you alllll posted
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:21 AM   #106
LillyJen2130

Question Re: Webkinz Customers Wonder:

I had the tree top room before webkinz was locked down as soon as it came back I didnt have the tree top room at all. I went to go by it and found out it was not there no more I was very up set because my friend has it and she has the same pet I do plus my niece has the same exact pet I do too and she bought it but she is not able to get it anymore either and we are wondering when we will get it again we have the bat and and toucan well my niece has the toucan but we both have bats and we would like too be able to get the tree top rooms again it says on webkinz insider it was for bats too so why dont we have it anymore.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:28 AM   #107
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

View Post Originally Posted by Swonderful
If you check my next post, she had more problems. But she went back in thru the adoption center, as she had another pet to adopt & some figurine codes to enter. This time it looks like all is going well, but we'll see what happens when she logs off & tries to get back on. As you might assume, she's in no hurry to log off!
Ok, next installation. It went fine until she tried to do something with Piney, the porcupine she was trying to adopt when she 1st got locked out. So it looks like we'll have to get Ganz to take Piney off & let her readopt him.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:33 AM   #108
Auntiecool
LoveMyPuppies is an unknown quantity at this point

UPDATE: After being locked out all day yesterday. I tried to log in today and I could. My new pet was there, so I tried to do anything and got logged out each time. SO, i logged on and changed the pet and that worked, I could do anything in my account. I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it worked for me so it's worth a shot!!
LoveMyPuppies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:50 AM   #109
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

so i just got another email from ganz

they told me tomorrow to try to adopt my yorkies

and tomorrow the pet i adopted today will b ok to readopt

sigh i hope this is sooooooooooooo
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:55 AM   #110
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

View Post Originally Posted by LoveMyPuppies
UPDATE: After being locked out all day yesterday. I tried to log in today and I could. My new pet was there, so I tried to do anything and got logged out each time. SO, i logged on and changed the pet and that worked, I could do anything in my account. I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it worked for me so it's worth a shot!!
My daughter was logged out when she changed to her new porcupine that locked up her acct. And she tried the work-around I mentioned a few posts ago, but she can't change pets so she remains locked out!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: