Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 12:24 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz Cuddly Koala Available In March

Well I'm okay with it not being gray. That would look too much like the regular Koala. Just maybe some different shades of pink. Or maybe another color like purple or blue. It's just got A LOT of pink. I have to wait and see what it will look like online though. Sometimes I'll like that better then the plush.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2012, 01:37 AM   #62

BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!

Sorry Ganz, won't be adding this one to the 200+ herd...looks like it's got pink eye!
BobbiesZoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #63
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzpost
What is with all these sparkly pets?
Ganz, give us some real pets and give these sparkly ones to Webkinz JR.
lol so you like chips?

View Post Originally Posted by babykittyricky
I agree (:
What is its PSF gonna be... Pepto Bismal?
my brothers when they were born last year they had this pink protine food that looked like bubblegum candy or something because they were premeis. anyways, when i saw it i thought it was a pretty color so i took it to see what it was and it said "protine ummm something food" it was this special organic protine food i think.. kind of like Pedensure. so then i looked inside and it was looked like this pinkish oatmeal stuff O_0 it looked like pepto bismo but less artifically pink xD I got weirded out so then i put it back... I will never look for any mystirious pink stuff again... including peptobismo O_o

Last edited by purpleowls; 01-24-2012 at 05:26 PM..
purpleowls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #64
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

I saw on WI on the upcoming pet area thing, that it's LIMITED!!!!!! Yes you heard me, LIMITED!!!! Come on Ganz!! I don't want this cuz it's too pink, and I hate pink, but there's NO reason for them to limit ANOTHER one!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #65
Yay, April!

webkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by babykittyricky
They may be. (;
It would include the quite "intresting" Razzle Dazzle Dog... *shivers at thought of the dog*

There Is No Glitzy Fabric On The Razzle Dazzle Dog.

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Well I'm okay with it not being gray. That would look too much like the regular Koala. Just maybe some different shades of pink. Or maybe another color like purple or blue. It's just got A LOT of pink. I have to wait and see what it will look like online though. Sometimes I'll like that better then the plush.
Agreed.
webkinz415 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #66
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Another "limited supply" pet....REALLY???? Good thing I find it to be way to UGLY to go buy....but what's with all this limited stuff???? It's getting out of hand if you ask me!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #67
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

So unhappy there sold out of the koala already
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:02 AM   #68
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I love Koalas and its kinda cute and I love pink but it will depend on the psi.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:49 AM   #69
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I don't mind pink, and enjoy it sometimes when I want to feel girly, but..... this is alot of bright pink. It won't be at the top of my list, there are a lot of other pets that will come first. Get your shades out for this one.
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #70
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I know the Candykinz line was just for 2011, but this one looks more like it'd be suitable for one of those rather than a "regular" webkinz pet.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, limited edition, purpleowls put 2nd tag, soa, ur mum has got it goin on

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: