Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #51
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Cuddly Koala Available In March

What is with all these sparkly pets?
Ganz, give us some real pets and give these sparkly ones to Webkinz JR.
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #52
sonja54321
Webkinz :)

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

Someone was playing with too much pink paint...

View Post Originally Posted by kinzhugger
The pink around the eyes makes it look like is has a cold or something! I wish they had a sparkly one that didn't look like it would sneeze at any moment.
I was thinking that too! Maybe the Koala accidentally swallowed some paint after being dumped in it.

Last edited by labradorian; 01-22-2012 at 10:20 AM..
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #53
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

Awww. It is really pink, but i like it and i like the glitter. i like it. its super cute!!!!!
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #54
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

I like it but, GANZ needs to think of realistic animals..
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #55
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I LOVE this PET and WANT it SO bad!!! LOVE the GLITTER and SPARKLES!

PINK, pink, and more PINK!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:38 PM   #56
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:13 AM   #57
SWS

adara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonder

That is one cute, girly, Cuddly Koala!!!! I am not into pink/girly things but that is just adorable!!!!! This is so going on my wish list!!! adara111
adara111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:27 AM   #58

TheWolfGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I honestly don't like the glitzy pets like the Brilliant Bandit Racoon, Dazzling Dashaund, Razzle dazzle dog and that radiant rhino. I want like an alpaca or a new Wolf not a plain animal with a bright color and sparkles thrown on it. That attracts five year olds.
TheWolfGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:55 PM   #59
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

omg that is the awesomeomes koala ever!!!!! i love sparkly stuff and i love koalas! it is so my type of pet! lol

View Post Originally Posted by TheWolfGirl
I honestly don't like the glitzy pets like the Brilliant Bandit Racoon, Dazzling Dashaund, Razzle dazzle dog and that radiant rhino. I want like an alpaca or a new Wolf not a plain animal with a bright color and sparkles thrown on it. That attracts five year olds.
but i liiiikkkkkkkke the brilliant bandit and glittery pets! like the birthstone pets! my favorite birthstone pets are the pearl pup, the amethyst pup, the emerald pup, and my most favorite, the ruby hound (mostly because it is my birthstone/month)

Last edited by purpleowls; 01-23-2012 at 06:55 PM..
purpleowls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #60
Diabetes Awareness

Broccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of lightBroccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of light

It's kinda scary... If it wasn't that bright pink, I think it would be way cuter.... If it was gray, I would definately buy it... It kind of reminds me of that creepy pink chihuahua ganz made before.... No offense to anyone who likes them... It's just my opinion
Broccoli1997 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
come on ganz!, limited edition, purpleowls put 2nd tag, soa, ur mum has got it goin on

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: