Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 05:45 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

chickenandfries is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Contacts WI Regarding Front Page Article

One of the parts that was wrong was the Recess...it said you only get recess if you do 15 days of regular classes, that it doesn't count the hairdressing or cooking classes. That's not true, because I do hairdressing, cooking and art with my panda, and I got my recess.
chickenandfries is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2009, 12:36 PM   #82
mell has a spectacular aura about

Good morning Justin,
I have never written to any WI members prior, so please bare with me. I tried to post you but length exceeded the space o****. If this is in posting error, I sincerely apologize.
In months past, I have had several Ganz Webkinz operators tell me many many things about why our Webkinz accounts do not function as others’ do, why they each function differently and why things are more wrong than right with these specific accounts in our home. I have even had two operators tell me they were supervisors; only to call back and ask for those supervisors by name, to hear they are not, I am not sure what to Webkinz World believe anymore. With that, could you imagine after finally relinquishing our family’s Webkinz accounts this past week, (yes, they have been given away to friends) showing the new account ‘owners’ if you will, not only the mechanics of the Webkinz site, password changing, etc…, but a ‘go to’ / “all about WW” information site (WI) and seeing a rebuttal from the WCD on the front page?!
I surely hope I am not reading into your posting, but your post has prompted me to reply to you with concern of this supervisor to NOT be reprimanded by the Ganz Company. The gentleman supervisor who I spoke with last week (and I spoke with several Ganz employees to get to a supervisor) is thee only person who has ever wanted to take the time necessary in helping our family process all the items wrong with, and “why’s” to our Webkinz Accounts, and there have been a ton! This man was sincere, validating, honest and knowledgeable. Directly after our call, I had called back several times to speak to HIS boss (or any “higher up”) to not only commend him as a phenomenal employee, but to suggest a few things from a customer viewpoint – remove the jellybean challenge all together, the Bingo card play, post more or specific recess info (3 classes with same pet, only reg classes apply, etc…) as well as Zumwhere and Academy slowing down (waiting for the page to entirely load), and several other items. HOWEVER, I got the same block as always in not being able to get through to anyone significant to “sing my praises” of this supervisor. I truly wish I would have had much more time during the Ganz business hours to devote to that mission of commending this man because I certainly do not wish any ill will. I only thought seeing my own family this frustrated, perhaps I could forward my individual experience in speaking with an honest, knowledgeable Ganz Rep and maybe that would help others’ who have become discouraged with their WW experience too.
As I stated above, our WW is now being played with by other ‘owners’ (and yes, we gave the code cards, specifics on the malfunctions, etc..), and while we personally are not on WW any longer, please relay this to the higher ups at Ganz- this supervisor should be praised for putting me, the customer, at an understanding of the many things wrong with OUR WW experience, not reprimanded! Again, let me say very clearly: OUR WW experience.
I am off to Mass. Please if you get the chance, let that CD you spoke about in your post know what an asset the supervisor I spoke with is. This will weigh heavy on my mind if he is reprimanded for informing me, helping me, giving me insight, simply listening to all our family’s account issues, but most importantly validating me, the customer. While our own family’s WW experience was in the end not for us, I still think it is a great site for children to have some fun, be responsible with their KC money, nurture their pets and set goals. Thank you for your time Justin, and for all you continue to do in servicing the Webkinz INsider community!
Most appreciative, mell
mell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:06 PM   #83

beaddremer is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
When the story was pulled from the front page, it put the comment thread in the trash can... I pulled it out when I posted the link to the original thread, so the comment thread is still in this section (just not stuck to the top) so all your posts will re-appear since the thread is no longer in the trash
Justin, I appreciate your clarification and most importantly bringing it back for all of us to share our thoughts. After reading many of the posts i have noticed most posts have been eloquently written. The amount of fairness and support for our fellow family is commendable. Rockermom for example..Way to go! there is no doubt in my mind that Mell reported to us the news that was given to her. Lets face it, when we go to a store and get customer service from one employee the service is different form person to person. I personally have had experiences where one manager would go above and beyond to help me out. Where as another manager will tell me in so many words "tough luck". Another good example - i know we have all been to a resturaunt and an order was messed up or just plain terrible. One manager will comp. your meal, another will say "I am sorry" and just bring you a new one.

beaddremer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #84

RibbitRibbit has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
I wonder if Ganz and the Creative Director didn't like how the supervisor said some things weren't a priority. Not good publicity for your users to realize you don't care enough to fix the glitches.

I agree! It seems like their highest priorities are given to pumping out new products (further lining their pockets) while fixing problems with their existing products gets put on the back burner or ignored altogether.
RibbitRibbit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:44 PM   #85
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena kicks the bucket...hardSerena kicks the bucket...hardSerena kicks the bucket...hard
Serena kicks the bucket...hardSerena kicks the bucket...hardSerena kicks the bucket...hardSerena kicks the bucket...hardSerena kicks the bucket...hard

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I TOO AM ONE OF THOSE WHO FREQUENTLY CHECKS IN AT WI TO FIND THE ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS WHICH CAN'T BE FOUND IN WW. THANKS SO MUCH, WI, FOR BEING HERE FOR US. KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK...

TO THOSE WHO SAID YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ THE ORIGINAL REPORT, GO TO THE WI HOME PAGE. THERE IS A LINK THERE TO MELL'S ORIGINAL POST. THE WAY I READ IT, NEITHER MELL NOR THE GANZ CS SUPERVISOR HE TALKED TO ARE AT FAULT. IT IS THE DELAYED RESPONSE OF THE ANSWERS WE ARE PROMISED FROM THE CREATIVE DIRECTOR AT GANZ THAT IS THE PROBLEM. THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE - JUST TELL US THE TRUTH!!!

I ALSO AGREE WITH THOSE WHO POSTED SAYING THAT GANZ SHOULD CONCENTRATE MORE ON CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FIXING GLITCHES INSTEAD OF THROWING SO MANY NEW PRODUCTS AT US, ESPECIALLY THOSE NOT ADEQUATELY TESTED FIRST. WAY TOO MANY NEW OPTIONS ARE COMING WAY TOO FAST. I WONDER HOW FAMILIES CAN AFFORD THE RECYLCING OF OLD PETS WITH A NEW TAG AS WELL AS FANCY NEW MORE EXPENSIVE MODELS IN THESE DIFFICULT ECONOMIC TIMES. GANZ, FIX WHAT YOU HAVE FIRST!!

SERENA

You can also link to the original article on the first post in this thread.

Last edited by Serena; 06-14-2009 at 07:44 PM..
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:25 PM   #86

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

The longer it takes for this creative director to get back to , the more it seems that he is evading the issues. With each day that goes by, I lose a little respect for Ganz. They should be forthcoming with their biggest supporters!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:59 PM   #87

dukedevils is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
dukedevils is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:37 AM   #88
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I wholeheartedly agree with mell...................... i have always said that most of the employees at cs are not real problem................ they seem to be having the same communication problems that we are having with the company................... no one is giving any answers to anyone, its all secretive. just the main guy knows, maybe ................... it is too bad that it got so bad for mell that her accounts are given away. and i thank her for posting what she did. and i hope the man that helped her will be retained and i think it may be the one man who was helpful to me one time............ no one woudl give me a straight answer but he did. sometimes it is theones who really want to help that get scapegoated. its too easy to blame it all on him, when many people here had a part to play. mostly it is this mans boss. im sorry you dont have your account anymore mell, out of frustration. i hope yu are ok. you didnt do anything wrong and the supervisor you spole to was probably the only one who was beign hontst. thank you for posting.........................

View Post Originally Posted by mell
Good morning Justin,
I have never written to any WI members prior, so please bare with me. I tried to post you but length exceeded the space o****. If this is in posting error, I sincerely apologize.
In months past, I have had several Ganz Webkinz operators tell me many many things about why our Webkinz accounts do not function as others’ do, why they each function differently and why things are more wrong than right with these specific accounts in our home. I have even had two operators tell me they were supervisors; only to call back and ask for those supervisors by name, to hear they are not, I am not sure what to Webkinz World believe anymore. With that, could you imagine after finally relinquishing our family’s Webkinz accounts this past week, (yes, they have been given away to friends) showing the new account ‘owners’ if you will, not only the mechanics of the Webkinz site, password changing, etc…, but a ‘go to’ / “all about WW” information site (WI) and seeing a rebuttal from the WCD on the front page?!
I surely hope I am not reading into your posting, but your post has prompted me to reply to you with concern of this supervisor to NOT be reprimanded by the Ganz Company. The gentleman supervisor who I spoke with last week (and I spoke with several Ganz employees to get to a supervisor) is thee only person who has ever wanted to take the time necessary in helping our family process all the items wrong with, and “why’s” to our Webkinz Accounts, and there have been a ton! This man was sincere, validating, honest and knowledgeable. Directly after our call, I had called back several times to speak to HIS boss (or any “higher up”) to not only commend him as a phenomenal employee, but to suggest a few things from a customer viewpoint – remove the jellybean challenge all together, the Bingo card play, post more or specific recess info (3 classes with same pet, only reg classes apply, etc…) as well as Zumwhere and Academy slowing down (waiting for the page to entirely load), and several other items. HOWEVER, I got the same block as always in not being able to get through to anyone significant to “sing my praises” of this supervisor. I truly wish I would have had much more time during the Ganz business hours to devote to that mission of commending this man because I certainly do not wish any ill will. I only thought seeing my own family this frustrated, perhaps I could forward my individual experience in speaking with an honest, knowledgeable Ganz Rep and maybe that would help others’ who have become discouraged with their WW experience too.
As I stated above, our WW is now being played with by other ‘owners’ (and yes, we gave the code cards, specifics on the malfunctions, etc..), and while we personally are not on WW any longer, please relay this to the higher ups at Ganz- this supervisor should be praised for putting me, the customer, at an understanding of the many things wrong with OUR WW experience, not reprimanded! Again, let me say very clearly: OUR WW experience.
I am off to Mass. Please if you get the chance, let that CD you spoke about in your post know what an asset the supervisor I spoke with is. This will weigh heavy on my mind if he is reprimanded for informing me, helping me, giving me insight, simply listening to all our family’s account issues, but most importantly validating me, the customer. While our own family’s WW experience was in the end not for us, I still think it is a great site for children to have some fun, be responsible with their KC money, nurture their pets and set goals. Thank you for your time Justin, and for all you continue to do in servicing the Webkinz INsider community!
Most appreciative, mell
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:06 AM   #89
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I'm so sorry you felt you had to give up your accounts Mell. I, along with many, many others here on WI stand behind you 100%. I am thankful to you for getting through to someone at Ganz about the many problems on WW and doing what many of us have tried to do without success. I'm sure what was reported to you was what the rep. believed to be true. I hope you still continue on here at WI even though you gave up your WW account. Thanks again for everything.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 01:07 PM   #90
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I don't always read everything thoroughly enough..so it come sas no surprise that today I finally had the chance to read each and every message in this post!

I feel awful that Mell decided to give up hers and her family's WW accounts. Certainly she had every right to do that and somehow I feel a sense of connection with her frustrations.
However, if something good can come out of these posts I hope it's this:

1.) That we create (and maintain with dignity) a thread that links us more closely with employees of Ganz, so we can keep communication open and helpful
2.) Some WI members will be slower to post feelings/emotions regarding their frustrations...I believe it was Hmm's original PEACE thread that spoke of only saying costructive things and if you have to vent...count to 10 first and realize how your writing will come across to everyone else in the world.
3.) We don't forget the reason we all started WW..for fun! And friends!!

We miss you, Mell and Hmm, you are valued and appreciated!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
got a tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: