Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 04:06 AM   #71
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Contacts WI Regarding Front Page Article

JUSTIN!!!! thank you so much for putting the link and update to the story you ran yesterday, to which i responded. i am so happy that you took our feelings seriously, and that you explained a bit more what happened.

i can say that without i would have had to give up on long ago. i know you take your reporting very seriously, as you should, and i know that it is very hard to report when not much information is given to you.

i am sorry if my words came accross wrong to you and you thought i had a pitchfork and torch............. i never even have gotten a tiki torch on the vacation island........... lol. i know you have a delicate balancing act between what goes on in the forum and what ganz might like.

it is always my belief that it sometimes helps more to say 'no i dont like this' rather than merely thanking someone just as a matter of being polite.......... i could have dont that but i really believed it was important to say i didnt like that the story was pulled.

thank you for all you do for the forum justin. you can throw a marshmallow at me if youd like.

thank you for giving us the link back.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 07:36 AM   #72
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks SO MUCH for realizing that we didn't all understand it! wonderful Justin!
crystal00000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:06 AM   #73
funwithfamily

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

Thank you, Justin, so much for updating this thread by adding the link to the original and for explaining about the email.

I also thank members, like BASMAT, who helped to make WI aware of how important it was to us to have that original thread available. I couldn't find where FIA had originally obtained the thread. I had spent hours trying to find it.

When the front page story was first removed, I tried to find it through my posts. My posts from that thread were gone too. I was thankful when an explanation appeared later on the front page. But reading that new page without reference to the original was disturbing. Thank you for making it easier for all of us to communicate and have all the information available to us.

By the way, my posts have returned. Why did the posts disappear to begin with if the thread was still in WI somewhere? I'm fairly new to WI and a little confused.

Thank you.
funwithfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #74
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by funwithfamily
By the way, my posts have returned. Why did the posts disappear to begin with if the thread was still in WI somewhere? I'm fairly new to WI and a little confused.

Thank you.
When the story was pulled from the front page, it put the comment thread in the trash can... I pulled it out when I posted the link to the original thread, so the comment thread is still in this section (just not stuck to the top) so all your posts will re-appear since the thread is no longer in the trash
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:31 AM   #75
funwithfamily

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
When the story was pulled from the front page, it put the comment thread in the trash can... I pulled it out when I posted the link to the original thread, so the comment thread is still in this section (just not stuck to the top) so all your posts will re-appear since the thread is no longer in the trash
Thank you for explaining that to me. I really appreciate that you are very involved in communicating with your members. Thank you for the great job you do. I love WI!
funwithfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:29 AM   #76
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for telling us, you really do keep us up-to-date! You're doing a great job!
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:48 PM   #77

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

I think more specifics on this story would be helpful. The statement on the front page as it is leaves too much out, what was inaccurate and what did ganz say about it? Was the caller incorrect or was staff at ganz wrong or both? It appears-how I read this story is that the supervisor has contacted wi to point out the discrepancy but then didn't take the time to enlighten us all about what is right. I can’t read the whole thread right now but I would like to request some more information of what we know please? Thanks for your consideration and hope everyone is having a wonderful saturday!
annabanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #78
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

Well I had the same experience when I called about the jelly bean challange and a couple of other dailies that won't load or that lock me out every time I try to play. I was told they were aware but had no idea when it might be fixed. Left me with the clear impression that it was not a real big priority for them right now Can't wait to find out more!

Ganz is a busy place
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:36 PM   #79
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I am sure with the help of and the Creative Director of Ganz This will all be put to rest soon.
The original post was carefully written and had notes thoughtfully taken and submitted by our WI member. When it was posted here, I am sure there was no malice or ill intention involved. I personally do not believe the fault lies within the messenger. Which we as human tend to automatically lend blame to.

I have a feeling that there was some misinformation given or interpreted by the Ganz employee that the Creative Director saw and that is why it was taken down from the front page. No one from a large company like Ganz likes to see wrong information being given to their loyal customers. I bet he will be talking to the Customer Service Rep. to clarify.

What is very interesting to me is that the Creative Director of Ganz checks with this site (yay Justin!) and it quite concerned about the information we have and generally our comments and concerns as well. We have proven to be quite influential as a group in maintaining the Quality Control for the Ganz company!!

Yay for .
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #80
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I wonder if Ganz and the Creative Director didn't like how the supervisor said some things weren't a priority. Not good publicity for your users to realize you don't care enough to fix the glitches.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
got a tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: