Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #61
4myalika
Webkinz :)

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Contacts WI Regarding Front Page Article

Thank you WI for telling us that that story was a lye but at lease I know that so thanks again you rock WI!
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #62
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
I agree with Basmat, the burden of proof is in Ganz's hands, the original post should be reposted, at least in the "Rumor Mill"until we hear from Ganz otherwise.
Most posts on the front page are copied to there from a thread that is located elsewhere in WI.

Only the front page article and its accompanying comments were removed. The original thread is still available at the link below:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es-gem-516376/
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:29 PM   #63
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
Most posts on the front page are copied to there from a thread that is located elsewhere in WI.

Only the front page article and its accompanying comments were removed. The original thread is still available at the link below:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es-gem-516376/
I was just about to post this link in the thread and link it in the article on the front page. We would never delete the original post, nor are we questioning the integrity or intent of the OP.

The Creative Director contacted me, stating that there were glaring inaccuracies in the article. He specifically mentioned the issues with Doug and information about Recess and which classes qualify (they all do), but we weren't sure about the other information as it was not addressed.

I returned his e-mail, letting him know that we would pull the story due to the inaccuracies and their strong concern, and I am awaiting his response to our action.

You can put down your pitchforks and torches... I assure you that there will be some kind of resolution to this, whether it be Ganz addressing the other issues, or us revising the original story, correcting the statements directly addressed in the original e-mail. It won't be swept under the rug and forgotten -- I think you all know the staff well enough to know that we would never act in this manner.

There was no intimidation of any kind involved. I've had over 2 years of contact with the Creative Director and could read significant concern in his original e-mail about the article. I wanted to give Ganz a chance to correct the statements themselves, without suffering from the fallout of numerous customer service calls based on inaccurate information (even if it was from their own CS department!).
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #64
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by 4myalika5
Thank you WI for telling us that that story was a lye but at lease I know that so thanks again you rock WI!
The story wasn't a lie. Either the Ganz supervisor mispoke or Mell misunderstood something.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #65
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Thank you Justin!
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #66
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thank you Justin. I knew there were some mistakes in the responce about Recess since I have a pet that qualified for Recess with one class being cooking. as I said we would all be lost without WI, WI and all the insiders ROCK!
Bob
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #67
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber

the first thing that came to mind is why the Creative Director didn't give the correct information when he contacted WI in the first place. I know that WI does a great job of getting and sharing all the information possible. I don't have the same faith in the Ganz organization.
rybugsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #68
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
Thank you Justin. I knew there were some mistakes in the responce about Recess since I have a pet that qualified for Recess with one class being cooking. as I said we would all be lost without WI, WI and all the insiders ROCK!
Bob
Hey Bob, he addressed this directly and said that all classes do qualify.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #69
Webkinz :)

clnokes will become famous soon enough

I didnt think that Member Mel had done anything wrong in the first place he was just being a great person passing on teh information he was told........ Like the update siad he should be looked down upon. Great job Mel.........
clnokes is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:42 PM   #70
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Webkinz Insider is one of the main reasons that I use the Webkinz site. I started coming here as a visitor before I joined. My godchildren have had many questions that I have been able to answer.

Thank you Mell for posting notes on your conversation with the supervisor. It took alot of time and effort to get the information and share it with us.

Thank you Justin for your attention to the Creative Director's email. Given the request, it seemed reasonable to post the concerns.

It makes me sad that the Creative Director has not responded with the corrections. WI is an amazing community that he could use to improve Ganz's customer service. I can only wonder why he would not want to jump on this opportunity.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
got a tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: