Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 03:31 AM   #31
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Contacts WI Regarding Front Page Article

yes, for the most part i agree with you that it is noble to co-operate with people who want to co-operate with you, but in many ways ganz has not shown this level of co-operation with many customers, or even with wi................ and i know wi tries to balance co-operation with information, but i would not want to see wi give in to efforts at intimidation because then this very forum is merely an extension of ganz, and that is not how i see wi........... i see it as a fan site. as a fan i am free to criticise and compliment, (of which i do both, go read my posts), my purchases allow me to do this. and most of us hae tons of money invested in ww products..............i see wi as a fan site. maybe others see it differently...................................... wi is under no obligation to pull a story when they have nothing else to replace it, unless of course ganz intimidates them to do so. i dont know if this is the case here, but it feels like it to me. and i dont like that feeling........ to be honest.

all i ever ask from people in my life is to be fair with me. that applies to companies too. in this instance, and in how ganz lets glitches and problems pile up for months with doing nothing, yet giving a shout out to justin in half a day............. well to me that is not being fair. (and yes i know, i love the new stuff too , but only if you fix things along the way too and give me access to my main account during the late night hours, and give me reliable information.............)

again, when you throw things at me now, please have it be marshmallows.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2009, 04:45 AM   #32
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

I can understand why the story was pulled because I do think the recess comment was wrong . I do think that WI should stay on good terms with Ganz, It does help that the Ganz people read this board and find out what the users are thinking. You catch more flies with honey, so it doesn't pay to get on the wrong side of things. iIf Ganz sees people have the same problem things might get changed. Keep up the good work!
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:48 AM   #33

Ladyt has disabled reputation

So many valid points, now where to start, how about a simple I agree!!!!! Mr CD of Ganz give us the acurate truth NOW, and provide some of that good ol customer service please.
I would like to know what was untrue, or misunderstood. I would like to know how recess really works, I would like to know when i am going to be able to do all the daily activites again, I hate missing my dunk a zingoz ( I really want that trophy), I would like to know how when programming isn't working correctly it is then players cheating or taking advantage of the situation. So speak up Ganz!
Ladyt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:59 AM   #34
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

BASMAT, I'd give you reps but I have to "spread it around" first! I 100% agree with your post, though.
xanadu324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:07 AM   #35
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Well, one thing that I know was inaccurate is that only certain classes were eligible for recess! I only have my pets taking the cooking and hairstyling course along with paintiing and I got the recess as expected! According to the report, the cooking and hairstyling classes were not eligible!

Oh well, soon we will know for sure what is correct .... thank goodness
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:59 AM   #36

Bisous is on a distinguished road

I think the recess-related inaccuracy was the part about cooking and hairdresser classes "not counting" towards the classes needed for recess. I have hairdresser every day on one account and got recess like clockwork after 15 full days of class
Bisous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:01 AM   #37
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I THINK that the point is not that the information might have been wrong, it is that the person was relaying what s/he was told by the cs rep(if i read it correctly) and if the cs rep was wrong that was not this members fault , and than that should be told to justin et al at the time of the conversation and what is the correct information, if it was the creative director than he knows everything , or at least he should. and yes you get more flies with honey but sometimes you just get a big mess too. i really want to be able to count on the information i read on wi and retracting a story and not saying what was wrong about it, that doesnt help me any. that is the point, as far as i can see, i just want wi to uphold its excellent standard of integrity, and that is not necessarily pulling a story. sometimes you have to dig in. in the end, in my experience, you get a lot of respect for that if the person is playing fair with you. thats all im saying.

i so hope the cs director will get back to us soon.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:44 AM   #38
ish upon a star for

ellafrance will become famous soon enough

This is one of many reasons why I think WI is amazing. Good job on being so professional in bringing the news to us to the best of your ability. Thank you.
ellafrance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:52 AM   #39
Unregistered

Red face Re: Webkinz Creative Director Contacts WI Regarding Front Page Article

View Post Originally Posted by bambie
what??????
Im the same thing.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:03 AM   #40
tamagotchipet95

unltdhamsterluv is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Creative Director Contacts WI Regarding Front Page Article

hmmmmm, i have a feeling they did that becuase they didn't want anybody to know............ and they will do a articile saying that it was just a tiny glitch and everything will be fine............ but hey i don't so i can say that's true!!!!
unltdhamsterluv is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
got a tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: