Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #11
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Contacts WI Regarding Front Page Article

Yes, I look forward to the continuing story, & what truths shall be revealed
Either way...I am hanging out with that curious cat on this one
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #12
Banned

bambie is on a distinguished road

what??????
bambie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Thanks soooooooo much for always being there on our Webbiez info. Without you all in this community, we'd be somewhat lost. Just wanted to let you know how much you're ALL appreciated and for the hard work and effort you do on a DAILY basis to keep this community running!
32saoirse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:37 PM   #14

Sherriswebkins is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks WI!!! I have gotten in the habit of checking out WI before I log on to Webkinz. I feel like I get the most information about what is going on up to the very minute. Thanks for all of the helpful information.
Sherriswebkins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #15
Gift Trainee

TwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks for having set things back on track, hopefully we can have "the CD says" section on a regular basis (wishful thinking)
TwinzKinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:02 PM   #16

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I'm sure the WI member wrote down everything correctly that was said to her. I'm guessing the creative director either didn't like it stated publically or their customer service rep didn't know what they were talking about, imagine that, a Gantz customer service rep that doesn't know what's going on . Perhaps Gantz should keep their reps informed with daily memos or staff meetings rather than insinuating they were misquoted. I for one am tired of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing at Gantz. The fact that we have to keep calling customer service until we get a rep that knows what's going on or is willing to help is just not right. Now if we could just get Gantz to pay attention to all the problem post we make, now that would be great . Sorry but I was rather offended that the WI member who took the time to let us know what was said is stated as "misinforming us".
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #17
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I'm sure the WI member wrote down everything correctly that was said to her. I'm guessing the creative director either didn't like it stated publically or their customer service rep didn't know what they were talking about, imagine that, a Gantz customer service rep that doesn't know what's going on . Perhaps Gantz should keep their reps informed with daily memos or staff meetings rather than insinuating they were misquoted. I for one am tired of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing at Gantz. The fact that we have to keep calling customer service until we get a rep that knows what's going on or is willing to help is just not right. Now if we could just get Gantz to pay attention to all the problem post we make, now that would be great . Sorry but I was rather offended that the WI member who took the time to let us know what was said is stated as "misinforming us".
Very well said! I couldn't agree with you more!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:11 PM   #18
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oh my..I am truely sorry to hear this..that conversation had so much positive information in it..Don't get me wrong..I will be glad to hear the truth..but, I thought that, the member who spoke with a Supervisor was given the latest, up to date information...Now, has this information changed?? To me, that seems like a very big Memo problem at Ganz Headquarters...they need to keep ALL of their employees up to date with the latest information!! I know it's not fair to us, the consumers...but, it's really unfair to the people who have to answer the phones as well...Thanks so much for the update..will be checking back!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #19
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I must agree with this. I have felt confused & frustrated when I called customer service & was told one thing then read on the forum that someone else was told something different. I have also felt that in the past when talking to someone they have no clue what is going on & make up some randow excuse just to get me off the phone.
I really hope the person that passed on the info that was originally reported does not feel bad, the information that they thought to be true was passed along.
Thanks for keeping us informed!
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #20
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thank you for letting us know.

I have heard so many different stories from some of the customer service reps in the past, that I don't doubt that someone actually said all of those things that our WI member reported. I have heard 2 different reps say to me that the Jellybean Challenge isn't working for Deluxe members, but it is working for everyone else. I know that is not accurate.

The last time I asked to talk to a supervisor, the lady had me wait and transferred me to a supervisor -- then I thought I was talking to a supervisor (I even asked him if he was a supervisor and he said yes); but he ended the conversation saying "let me get a supervisor to call you back"! LOL! I am sure that there are different levels of "supervisors", but I thought it was funny when he said "let me get a supervisor to call you back"!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
got a tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: