Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Answers WI Members' Questions!

I'm glad these are all answered; however, it has led me to the conclusion that I will no longer participate in these things. There is a question that is almost what I wrote that was answered. It's just disappointing that there are similar questions in these threads for a rare item.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #82
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
I'm glad these are all answered; however, it has led me to the conclusion that I will no longer participate in these things. There is a question that is almost what I wrote that was answered. It's just disappointing that there are similar questions in these threads for a rare item.
It was inevitable that there would be similar questions. I think they picked the first person that asked the question. I hope you still participate in the future. Even though your question didn't get picked, someone at Ganz most likely read it.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #83
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just looked ---all the questions the Creative Director answered were questions that were posted in the first day and the morning of the 2nd day. People were asking questions for 7 days. Did the Creative Director look at all the questions, or did he give up reading questions before noon on the 2nd day? Just wondering!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #84
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

OHMYGOSH she quoted justin bieber. xD

anywho, congrats winners!
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #85
corn535
Lil Kinz

lolsd is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratz guys!! And thank you to webkinz insider and the webkinz creative director for providing this contest to all of us members! -lolsd
lolsd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:45 PM   #86

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

I wish I would have won because I would have LOVED that Director's Chair.
zanedm is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:51 AM   #87

Priceless has disabled reputation

Congratulations winners. I still hope some questions could be answered, even without a cool prize. Hopefully we will see another contest like this again. c:
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:48 PM   #88
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

congrats to those of you who won! i'm sad i didn't win

i'd still like my question to be answered, though. my question was: what was the first webkinz pet ever created?

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I just looked ---all the questions the Creative Director answered were questions that were posted in the first day and the morning of the 2nd day. People were asking questions for 7 days. Did the Creative Director look at all the questions, or did he give up reading questions before noon on the 2nd day? Just wondering!

i wonder too, i had an interesting question!

View Post Originally Posted by chaoscritter
Thanks for doing this. It's great that you can give us such a direct contact to the Webkinz team.

Was anyone else disappointed by the answer to the question about placing things wherever we want? It sounded like she was saying she knows that everyone wants to be able to do this, but they just don't want to because that's the way they do things. That's not a very satisfying answer. If they said it would be technically difficult or a lot of work to change that would be one thing, but just we don't want to made me feel like they don't really appreciate that this is about the people who are paying to play this instead of about what they want to do. I've spent a lot of money on Webkinz over time and that answer just left me feeling like they don't really care about what makes the game more fun.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks again for doing this.

i agree!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgirl427
Oh wow. This is amazing! I can't believe my question was answered!

Thank you so much. I'm sure my Webkinz will love their directors chair xD

congrats!

View Post Originally Posted by paardengek12
OMG thanks soooo much!!!!!! I like seriously fell out of my chair (BTW it kinda hurt...) But anyway, congrats to all the other winners! And I bet everyone who asked a question had a really good and meaningful one thanks again <3

congragulations! have fun sitting in your new chair!

Last edited by tigerdove; 03-11-2011 at 06:48 PM..
tigerdove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:49 PM   #89
lolwolf is an unknown quantity at this point

cool!
lolwolf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:50 AM   #90
johnsonbuckrun

kinzvillerocker is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to all you lucky winners out there!
kinzvillerocker is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, tigerdove is here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: