Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 01:08 PM   #51
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Answers WI Members' Questions!

Congrats to all the winners! I loved reading the questions asked, and what the CD had to say Thanks again CD for the awesome contest
Cheesy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #52
cookiekittin
Webkinz :)

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

Wow! Congrats! I wish I got one! Oh well....
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #53
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

OMG, the Creative Director said "Never Say Never"!!!! WIN! *faints*
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:47 PM   #54
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

WOW! Congrats all of you guys!!
I loved many of the questions, especially the Video Game Webkinz related one!!
And thank Creative Director for your time and for the prizes, they are really appreciated!!! And I love how you added in your reply to an answer, "like the song goes- "never say never!" lol!
Thanks again, and Congrats all you winners!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:51 PM   #55
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Great questions everyone!! Thank you for taking the time to answer for us, Creative Director, and congrats to the winners!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #56
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Congrats everyone!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:07 PM   #57
Lil Kinz
chaoscritter is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for doing this. It's great that you can give us such a direct contact to the Webkinz team.

Was anyone else disappointed by the answer to the question about placing things wherever we want? It sounded like she was saying she knows that everyone wants to be able to do this, but they just don't want to because that's the way they do things. That's not a very satisfying answer. If they said it would be technically difficult or a lot of work to change that would be one thing, but just we don't want to made me feel like they don't really appreciate that this is about the people who are paying to play this instead of about what they want to do. I've spent a lot of money on Webkinz over time and that answer just left me feeling like they don't really care about what makes the game more fun.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks again for doing this.
chaoscritter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:29 PM   #58
#1NFL Fan's fan

1996yope is a name known to all1996yope is a name known to all1996yope is a name known to all

Congrats everyone!!! Enjoy your prize!
1996yope is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #59

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I respectively request a review of the winners. On February 2, I posted the question about in-game surveys that was credited to WebkinzMomma. I have been through all of the posts on the original thread and did not see one entry by WebkinzMomma.

I am in the car (not driving!) on the way to a ski vacation and will not have Internet access for several days, but I wanted to post this from my phone. Since I am using my phone, I couldn't find a way to PM this to someone, nor did I know who to send it to.

Can someone please flag this post for a Mod? And if it needs to be someplace else, please move or delete it.

Thank you for your time and contests to all the winners (and everyone who took the time to submit questions - there were some great ones).

That should have said congrats to all the winners.

Last edited by WebkinzMomma2; 03-06-2011 at 02:44 PM..
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #60
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

Oh wow. This is amazing! I can't believe my question was answered!

Thank you so much. I'm sure my Webkinz will love their directors chair xD
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, tigerdove is here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: