Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #81
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
Forgot to mention this, BUT DOES ANYONE NEED A PET NAME?
WOW OK GUESS NOT...
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 12:02 PM   #82
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
WOW OK GUESS NOT...
Hello and Welcome to WI

We actually have a whole section specifically for people who need help with Pet Names.

I'm sure someone there could use your help:

Help!...I Need A Pet Name!
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:05 PM   #83
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
There is only one major problem with this. The last time

It would be helpful if they actually treated WI members as their user group and actually listen intently to all of our problems and take them seriously. They do not do that in my opinion. Before WI gets anything together (a new user forum) in order to let Webkinz/Ganz know what issues we face, it would be prudent to first know that the issues will be taken seriously, even if they can't reproduce the glitch in-house.

Yep - that's actually what I was hoping for - to have a small group (just to make life simpler for the CD) provide live testing info directly to the CD. If all of WI floods him with our concerns then it might be more difficult for him to actually respond to us.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #84
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Hello and Welcome to WI

We actually have a whole section specifically for people who need help with Pet Names.

I'm sure someone there could use your help:

Help!...I Need A Pet Name!
yay!!!!!!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #85
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kh4173
So, rather than be one to do nothing but gripe about the issues, and now that we know that a creative director reviews WI – at least on occasion – I propose we create a new thread that is specifically for The Creative Director and Lead Project Manager to review. This thread would need to be closely monitored to keep every day chatter off of it so that the issues can be clearly identified and addressed. This thread could be broken out by section, and could even offer somewhere to post friendly suggestions.

I’m still fairly new to WI, but would be happy to work with “the powers that be” to create and monitor such a thread. Thoughts?
I loved your idea and Ganz likes it too. I have been meaning to put the finishing touches on our Knowledgebase/Wiki here at WI and this development will give me the extra motivation to finish. We will have an official, go-to content piece that will serve as an official bug report from users at WI. It will be similar to the articles that we write on the front page... An official article, with a comment thread attached to it. This content-type, however, will also have a "revisions" tab (so Ganz can keep track of what was added, removed or changed) and a certain class of users will have the permissions to edit the main content piece, not just one thread-owner!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:12 PM   #86
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have read where many people are getting frusturated with the fact that for several days in a row they had the correct gems but were only getting kinz cash. I also have had the same issue on one of my accounts. Today was day 5 of getting kinz cash and I should of gotton the gem floor over the past few days. So I called Ganz hotline. The first person I spoke to told me "this was normal" after I guess wanting an explaination why this account is the only one out of our families accounts that this is happening to and her explaination making no sense to me she did transfer me to tec support. The person I spoke to knew exactly what I was talking about and said that they were well aware of this issue and trying to fix it. I guess my name must of went on a list to check out?? So I know this is long but wanted everyone to know you are not alone if this is happeneing to you but I would suggest that you call them because I think the more people that call maybe,just maybe it will get fixed faster!!!
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:36 PM   #87
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I loved your idea and Ganz likes it too. I have been meaning to put the finishing touches on our Knowledgebase/Wiki here at WI and this development will give me the extra motivation to finish. We will have an official, go-to content piece that will serve as an official bug report from users at WI. It will be similar to the articles that we write on the front page... An official article, with a comment thread attached to it. This content-type, however, will also have a "revisions" tab (so Ganz can keep track of what was added, removed or changed) and a certain class of users will have the permissions to edit the main content piece, not just one thread-owner!
This is great news!!! Thanks Justin and thanks Ganz!

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:43 PM   #88
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
I have read where many people are getting frusturated with the fact that for several days in a row they had the correct gems but were only getting kinz cash. I also have had the same issue on one of my accounts. Today was day 5 of getting kinz cash and I should of gotton the gem floor over the past few days. So I called Ganz hotline. The first person I spoke to told me "this was normal" after I guess wanting an explaination why this account is the only one out of our families accounts that this is happening to and her explaination making no sense to me she did transfer me to tec support. The person I spoke to knew exactly what I was talking about and said that they were well aware of this issue and trying to fix it. I guess my name must of went on a list to check out?? So I know this is long but wanted everyone to know you are not alone if this is happeneing to you but I would suggest that you call them because I think the more people that call maybe,just maybe it will get fixed faster!!!
That sounds really frustrating. I only received Kinzcash once for 3 gems (not sure of the amount), but the next day I had the right gems and I got my prize.

Also what has been happening is that I will have the correct amount of gems sitting in my gem box, but Doug will say I have 0 of that gem or even -2 of that gem. This has happened 3 times now with the Webkinz Diamond on 3 different accounts that my family has!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:16 PM   #89
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
That sounds really frustrating. I only received Kinzcash once for 3 gems (not sure of the amount), but the next day I had the right gems and I got my prize.

Also what has been happening is that I will have the correct amount of gems sitting in my gem box, but Doug will say I have 0 of that gem or even -2 of that gem. This has happened 3 times now with the Webkinz Diamond on 3 different accounts that my family has!
That is also happening on one account also it shows I have 6 unicorn horns but last hour I saw doug and asked for 2 common and 1 uncommon and the uncommon was the unicorn horn and it said -3. So I did not get the prize.Drivimg me crazy!! LOL
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #90
pink5diva
kh4173 will become famous soon enough

I know I am not alone when I say that I am THRILLED to hear there will be a way for WI members to communicate to the creative director and others within Ganz responsible for WW programming and troubleshooting. I think both Ganz and WW account holders will find this to be a very positive forum and we will all reap the rewards in the end.

I have to say that I am a little disheartened to hear so many people complain about Ganz as a whole just based on this recent experience. I know how easy it is to get caught up in the negative and focus on nothing but the bad things one is experiencing, however, I think we all need to remember that we love WW. Yes, we get frustrated from time to time and we have a right to, but we don’t need to begin bashing the organization or the people within that organization. There are so many more good things within WW than there are bad. I think sometimes some of us forget that.

Justin, I’m glad my suggestion for a thread directed at the creative director was embraced. At the risk of pushing my luck, I want to make additional suggestions for that thread.
I think the thread for the CD needs to be treated very seriously. I worry that it will become nothing but a place where members gripe about the issues and where we see a lot of repeated complaints. So, I hope I don’t make too many enemies when I say I think we need to limit who can post directly to the thread, much like you have done with the gift exchange. I haven’t reached the requirements to request acceptance to the gift exchange, much less become a member, so I don’t know what happens once you are accepted, but the idea to limit access and be approved before being accepted should be used for this new thread. This is just my opinion.

Thank you for creating and maintaining such a great forum for open discussion. I appreciate everything you do and thoroughly enjoy visiting each day.
kh4173 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: