Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #31
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

It seems to me the only problem with the first information given by the supervisor was the inaccuracy about what classes give recess. All that was said about the games that don't work is that they are not a priority. The creative director just says that he is the one who sets the priorities. And although it's frustrating not to be able to play some of those games, I can understand that there are many more problems that are more pressing such as when Doug stole gems.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 03:47 PM   #32

clnokes will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

This is great news, is there wnyway to actually write this director...... i would like to write him.
clnokes is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #33

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Thank you for getting some answers to our questions.

I am still hoping they will fix the Regal Banquet Dining Table (Medieval). We can see it in the club house trading room with trophies displayed on it. But in our own rooms we cannot place items on it.

I would also like to know if they will ever bring back Balloon Darts as an hourly event.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:00 PM   #34
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Thank you for the updated information. All we are really asking for is honesty and frequent updates from Ganz when problems occur. I hope Ganz will also look into their internal communications because it seems like the customer service reps are not getting completely accurate and up-to-date information to pass on to customers. I DO appreciate that calls are answered by a person now, and not a machine. I just wish those reps could all provide consistent information.

Thank you to the Creative Director for personally addressing these issues. And thank you Mell and WI for getting the ball rolling.
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:05 PM   #35

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ladywine
Thank you so much for the great information!

If/when someone gets a chance to speak with the creative director again, I would like to hear more about the reasoning behind making new game trophies one per account and not tradable/sendable. We all have games we are good at and games we are not good at, I like to use the trophies to decorate and would love to be able to get 1) more than one per account and 2) some of the ones I have no chance of winning myself.
The whole purpose of a trophy is to show that YOU won it. Getting a trophy from someone else defeats the purpose of Webkinz awarding trophies. I support Ganz in the philosophy of one per account and not being able to trade or kinzpost them, otherwise you would have people winning them multiple times and selling and trading them which I think is totally inappropriate. A trophy is something that shows how well the person that earned it is doing, not to sell to other people. How proud can a person be if they buy trophies? As far as using them to decorate, again they are not a "decoration" they are an award given to someone that has EARNED it. How many people go out and buy bowling trophies or soccer trophies? My son has 4 trophies that he got while in karate. He worked very hard to earn those 4 trophies and had to get up in front of hundreds of people and compete for them. He is very proud of all his hard work that he did in training to earn those trophies. How much would they mean if all he had to do was go buy them or if his friend gave them to him after his friend trained, competed and won them? Just wouldn't mean the same thing. So my suggestion to you is to work harder at whatever trophy that you want and earn one for yourself and think of some other decorating ideas. Because that's not what a trophy is all about. Good Luck. :cdee::easter::abn::bt:
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #36
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

Cool! Thanks for the new info!
'KINZRULES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #37
pink5diva
kh4173 will become famous soon enough

While I appreciate the fact that the creative director took the time to address the original article and “correct inaccuracies” , I am feeling quite unsatisfied at his response. The original article listed several things within WW that they were experiencing problems with;

The Jellybean Challenge - Not addressed by The Creative Director

Bingoz – He simply said they would look into it.

Rare (Medieval) Table – He says he doesn’t know what is meant by the “rare trophy table” and would welcome additional information. If his response is to the original post of the conversation between Mel and the customer service supervisor, that post says “Rare (Medieval) Table”.

Zumwhere Challenges – Not addressed by the Creative Director

Recess – This was the one item he addressed to my satisfaction.

Gem Hunt (Doug the Dog) – While he delivered good news confirming that multiple pets could visit Dough each day, he didn’t address Mel’s specific issue about getting the same prize (ice cream) each day. He simply said he wasn’t aware of ongoing issues with the game and said he welcomes more information if there is an issue. Again, had he checked Mel’s original post, which is what prompted him to respond, he would see what the issue is and could have – should have – addressed it.

Something else to note; His response under item 3 about Doug the Dog and the missing gems being returned, indicates that he has a WW account of his own. Direct quote from his response - **” The taken gems were returned on Tuesday (I got mine back too).”**

If he in fact has an account of his own, how can he be unaware of the many issues within WW?

So, rather than be one to do nothing but gripe about the issues, and now that we know that a creative director reviews WI – at least on occasion – I propose we create a new thread that is specifically for The Creative Director and Lead Project Manager to review. This thread would need to be closely monitored to keep every day chatter off of it so that the issues can be clearly identified and addressed. This thread could be broken out by section, and could even offer somewhere to post friendly suggestions.

I’m still fairly new to WI, but would be happy to work with “the powers that be” to create and monitor such a thread. Thoughts?
kh4173 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #38
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thank you for the information.

To the Creative Director:

I would like to see the Jellybean challenge either fixed ASAP or have it taken out of the hourly activities until it is fixed (it stopped working for me April 27-28, after a major update). I would also like the "extra bingoz balls" taken out of the hourly activities until bingoz is fixed. My only fear is that you will take out the activities and never bring them back; for example: regular balloon dartz. That was my favorite activity even when it was working sort of skewed! At least it worked if you knew how to mis-aim the dart in order to hit the balloons!

I have also had days where Doug needed to learn how to count (yesterday was one of those days)! He said that I had a negative amount of a particular gem, when in fact I had 3 of those gems in my gem box!

I would also like the academy classes to work like they are supposed to work, or be able to be given a refund if they don't work. In particular, level 10 of the strength class and levels 8 through 10 of the style class and any class that gets the instruction screen covering up the class (and there is no way to do the class because the instruction screen won't go away) and a creativity class where the yellow paint is on the bottom and you are unable to see it. Why can't customer service refund me for the classes that I have failed because the classes don't work properly after I pay my kinzcash for them?

And why do you have Zum challenges that are impossible? Like the cloud counter when you have one cloud that is always hidden behind another cloud the whole 30 seconds (2 clouds have the same path and speed); and the one where you identify shapes and the shape is an actor (the box) and 2 of the answers are actors (identical in shape)? It is hard enough to find a Zum, so the challenges should not be impossible!

Thanks for all of the good stuff and please fix all of the glitches.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #39
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

So one of the Supervisors from Ganz plays.....got his gems stolen too, saw our front page article....IS HE AN INSIDER MEMBER???? How cool would that be?

Glad to hear they are taking care of our issues.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:33 PM   #40
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

I'd have to re-tweet that Doug is still a bit buggy. It's a problem when you have the gems, Doug agrees you have the gems, then he dismisses you with "try again tomorrow".

Too many people still have this issue; and it happened to me this weekend, as well. Ganz needs to look into this.
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: