Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #21
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

Quote:
I am unaware of any issues in Doug the Dog since that time. Again I welcome more information about this, if there is an issue.
This is great - but - how are we to get that info to him? If you check the DOUG thread many people have been contacting GANZ about two issues:

1 - getting KC in place of a prize
2 - having the gems he needs and being told they don't have them and loosing their turn

So - if Cust Serv has been contacted and they tell us "we'll look into it" but the Creative Director is unaware of issues how do we let him know? I'm glad he "welcomes" information but it would be more helpful if he provided a method for informing him - or he could just visit WI once in a while....
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 02:50 PM   #22
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

Well, I still haven't got my gems back and when I wrote them at the link you provided they said to call. I was hoping I wouldn't have to but it looks like they aren't going to do anything about it unless I do
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #23
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I am so glad they decided to let each account have more than one pet visit with Doug the Dog. This is one of my favorite parts of webkinz now! Thank you WI for keeping us informed. And thank you creative director for answering the questions.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #24
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I appreciate the update, but the only thing that was cleared up, in my opinion, was the recess question.
I think that there are some customer reps that are knowledgeable about the game, but then there are some that are not.
I think some representatives are surprised that we have knowledge of technical terms such as "Live Trace". I had a problem with my account - missing trading card trophy for deck of series 1 - and asked the rep to do a "live trace" for the missing item. He acted like he was taken by surprise that I knew the term. Then stated that they can only perform that task for certain items not for every aspect of the site. He probably was just double checking my knowledge of the missing item, but did not seem to know the item I was missing. He said he would look into it and call me back. A couple minutes later he did call and I did get the item that was to be awarded, but it was a strange conversation.
I think the answers the creative director were just as "strange" concerning the "trophy table" glitch. Hello - the medieval table in the trade room has items placed on it. I cannot put items on my table.
Glad that they are paying attention to their consumers, though. Just wish they would use some of our "pet" ideas.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #25
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really glad this was finally set straight. Webkinz Insider takes their news so seriously and always makes sure its accurate and up to date, that's one of the things I love about this site.
fuzzysocks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #26
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you very much for the update Justin.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #27
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.And again thanks for all you do to keep us right up to date.Everyone have great day and God bless. :abn: :abn: :bt: :bokbok: :el1: :goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #28

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Thank you to the Webkinz Creative Director for taking the time to address the issues listed specifically with Webkinz Insider. It is wonderful to see that Ganz does care about any problems we may be having.

Thank you for allowing multiple pets on one account to have access to Doug on a daily basis! I am really having a lot of fun finding Doug!

Thank you to Justin and all the other WI folks for providing all of us with this forum.

To "mel" who posted the original conversational highlights he/she had with the Webkinz customer service person - thank you for providing us with the original information. I have found myself feeling sorry for you the last few days as the discrepencies given to you were found to be incorrect. I find it important to tell you that I believe you were given the information you wrote; apparently the customer service person had some misunderstandings which were passed along to you. I truly hope you are not feeling bad about any of this!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your information.

bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #29
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
numerous inaccuracies in what the member had been told.
Thank you so much for acknowledging that it was the member who had been misinformed. Not them misinforming us! The last article felt (IMHO) more like an accusation of dishonesty towards the member, and could have been very hurtful!

As for what Ganz had to say. Well phooey. I still don't feel satisfied. Yet again I feel like they are trying to sugar coat things. Not everyone has received their missing gems, many members are still getting cash instead of a real prize, and some of us are being told we don't have the needed gem when indeed we do. Now, I'm no rocket scientist, but even I know that this means there is indeed still problems with good old Doug. While I am glad to see that they read this site, I am disappointed that this is how the "conversation" has went.
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #30
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

It is really nice to read a statement from Ganz directly dealing with the issues we have.

I am really glad that he left Doug to letting us use more than one pet! I love visiting Doug often!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: