Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #11
faeshaylee
Webkinz :)

faeshaylee is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

Thank you for getting the corrected info. I'm glad to hear the grooming and cooking classes do count toward Recess.
faeshaylee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 02:07 PM   #12
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

Please direct the Creative Director to the Missing Recess thread. We would be happy to share our findings with him about this glitch and may have information that he doesn't.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...recess-511038/
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Thanks, Justin! I hope you explained the rare table (medieval) glitch to him.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #14
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I want to thank the Creative Director for getting back to us with information, it is very much appreciated.And thanks to providing this information. I do have one problem will Jellybean Challenge ever be fixed ?

Bob -dad who plays :pgn: Pongo my first
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:15 PM   #15
meadowgreene

Meadowgreene has a spectacular aura about

I too have been getting kinz cash from Doug. I agree with the others here, if I wanted kc for them I would have traded with Arte. I'm sure all would agree that we work hard to find those gems and it takes some time to build them up. It seems very unfair to be given kc when we were promised prizes from Doug.

Another issue I've been having with Doug recently is...
I have all common gems but 3 and he'll ask for 2 of those three over and over again. This has been happening on 3 different accounts. I can understand this happening as "luck of the draw" so to speak but every time seems unlikely. Is this another glitch?
Meadowgreene is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #16
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thank you so much for this information and I am so glad we will be able to continue taking more than one pet each day. That was great of him to realize how much many of us are enjoying this.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #17

top is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you so very much for all you do for us....

and please were is dug tracker i can not find anymore
top is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #18
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by top
thank you so very much for all you do for us....

and please were is dug tracker i can not find anymore
You mean "Doug". "Dug" is from the movie UP!

The Doug tracker is linked here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-post-511034/
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #19

Sherriswebkins is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you WI for always keeping us informed
Sherriswebkins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #20

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

The "Trophy table" that person was refereing to is the Medieval Dining table w/ the red runners drapped over it. Since last year we have NOT been able to place items on it, & items that were on it, like the Fall fest cornicopia etc.. got stuck & looked like they were on the floor beneath it.

I think that person called it a Trophy table is that in the Club house you use those tables to decorate the rooms & display trophys on them.

The Goobers lab trophy still have been stuff in my accounts for over 1 yr now.
Maeffy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: