Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 02:20 PM   #111
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

View Post Originally Posted by sm41880
Why for the last two times that i have given dug the gems that he asked for did i get kinz cash instead of the items? first time i should have gotten the floor and today the next prize after the floor.
There are a lot of people asking this qustion. See the following thread (especially post #61):
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...96/index7.html
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 04:29 PM   #112
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

I traded with Doug today and he wanted a webkinz diamond and a moss marble,so I said yes I would trade and then he said that he was giving me KC. I was supposed to get my gem throne and I did not get it. I think that when he tells you all he is going to give you is KC that you should be able to tell him no, so you are not giving up your gems for nothig. I called Ganz and they said that if he ask you for gems you do not have that means you failed that level. I do not think that it is fair that he can take gems for KC. When we first stsrted trading with Doug no one told us about differant levels and that he could take gems and not give you the prize that you were supposed to get. I do not think it is fair. It takes along time to find your gems. I think that you should have the option to back out of the trade when he tells you all you are getting is KC
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #113
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

dug has never took my gems because i only seen dug once! !
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:19 PM   #114
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

cool thread
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:07 PM   #115
funwithfamily

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
There are a lot of people asking this qustion. See the following thread (especially post #61):
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...96/index7.html
Dear Justin, I would really like to know from the creative director if this post #61 from Uncle Timmay is how the Doug trading game was actually designed. I'm referring to dropping levels when you don't have gems and then receiving kc on your next trade. Some people say they have had a different experience with the game and several people were going to call ganz to see if the customer service reps all gave out the same information. (I read this in Uncle Timmay's own thread) However, I would feel better if the information came directly from the source. Would you please address this topic in your new system or possibly even here in this thread. I really appreciate your help with this. Thank you.
funwithfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:45 AM   #116

atd10codycooldu is on a distinguished road

i don't like doug much. i can never find him.

i really want to find doug again.

Last edited by atd10codycooldu; 06-23-2009 at 09:45 AM..
atd10codycooldu is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #117
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by atd10codycooldu
i don't like doug much. i can never find him.

i really want to find doug again.
You have to check the Doug tracking thread on WI every hour and it will tell you if he is on and what color he is in.
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:47 AM   #118
primetime2122
Lil Kinz
dcowboylover22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all of the information and reminders. With so much going on in Webkinz world--and life---it is nice to have it all in one site. I visit daily and just want to thank you again for great site!
dcowboylover22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #119
Unregistered

Question Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

But Doug hasn't been able to come to the clubhouse in a long,long time? Will he come back soon?
Old 06-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #120
shelbymarie22

shelbymarie22 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

hello people of webkinzinsider
shelbymarie22 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: