Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
It will be much more selective than that. Initially, this user class will only contain 2 or 3 members.
That's a really good plan! I hope that things work out!
CrimsonTwilight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 01:54 AM   #102
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Inaccuracies in "Interesting Conversation" Article!

justin this sounds perfect................ i like your concept for this because it addresses all the stuff crimson twilight spoke of, and also it will be tightly edited so as not to be redundant ........
this is great justin. i relaly think a place like this will make wi more peaceful and less 'ranty'.... because we will feel heard .................. i know myself, when i feel heard....... i usually stop being mad. how long have you had this in your brain justin?????????
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:36 AM   #103

iamnotanumber has much to be proud ofiamnotanumber has much to be proud ofiamnotanumber has much to be proud ofiamnotanumber has much to be proud of

Wow all this furor over a few missing gems! I want real KC back. I want to be compensated for all of the tuition I have wasted on classes that bombed. Forget Doug the Dog he's small change, peanuts, pennies, fools gold, compared to all of the time and KC that has been wasted at the KA because this creative director apparently does not see fixing these maddening and long standing bugs as a priority.
iamnotanumber is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #104

goldenstar is on a distinguished road

I can never find doug
goldenstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #105
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
justin this sounds perfect............. how long have you had this in your brain justin?????????
Well, the knowledgebase system has been in my head and half-completed for about 2-3 months now, but I think this is the perfect "start" to the system to see how it will run... If all goes well, we can open it up to have more editors for Knowledge Base articles based on Webkinz World information. It will be the go-to place for information and all will be organized as informational pieces, instead of having to scour the forums for important info
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:12 AM   #106
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

this is brilliant justin and i really think it will put this forum in such a good place........... because it will be so easy to find information. i bet you cant wait to try it............... i sure hope it will work out as you plan it to be.................... i know im waiting in anticipation. do you know how soon you will impliment this? jsut wondering............... no pressure............ lol.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 08:50 AM   #107
Lil Kinz
miss piggy 1943 is on a distinguished road

Doug's gem hunt is a fun concept, and the list of prizes helpful for little ones to keep track of awards. It is very understandable if a child does not have gem/s Doug requested; to receive nothing.
However, when a kid has the required gems, and accepts Doug's offer, for what should be the next item on the prize list; to receive nothing is devastating to an 8 year old. For example, Doug took three gems and awarded the account with 60 KC! At first, the child thought nothing was received; however, after reading some of your threads it was realized what may of happened.

We were unaware Kinz Cash was even an option. Ganz needs to clarify this point. And if it is a penalty for not enough gems, the prior visit; it should be so noted. How unfair, disappointing, and a waste of gems.

If Kinz Cash is to be an option, it needs to be stated openly by Ganz. The played should be given the choice to accept or cancel Doug's offer. This should not be a guessing game.

Doug has taken several gems unfairly; and because we felt no need, at the time, to keep track, my granddaughter lost gems and enthusiasm for Doug. We have called Ganz…no return of gems to date.

This household will think twice before spending a rainy day in Webkinz World. This grandma can not deal with the indoor downpour due to tears.

We love Webkinz Insider, so helpful. Thanks for listening.

miss piggy 1943 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:26 AM   #108
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by miss piggy 1943
Doug's gem hunt is a fun concept, and the list of prizes helpful for little ones to keep track of awards. It is very understandable if a child does not have gem/s Doug requested; to receive nothing.
However, when a kid has the required gems, and accepts Doug's offer, for what should be the next item on the prize list; to receive nothing is devastating to an 8 year old. For example, Doug took three gems and awarded the account with 60 KC! At first, the child thought nothing was received; however, after reading some of your threads it was realized what may of happened.

We were unaware Kinz Cash was even an option. Ganz needs to clarify this point. And if it is a penalty for not enough gems, the prior visit; it should be so noted. How unfair, disappointing, and a waste of gems.

If Kinz Cash is to be an option, it needs to be stated openly by Ganz. The played should be given the choice to accept or cancel Doug's offer. This should not be a guessing game.

Doug has taken several gems unfairly; and because we felt no need, at the time, to keep track, my granddaughter lost gems and enthusiasm for Doug. We have called Ganz…no return of gems to date.

This household will think twice before spending a rainy day in Webkinz World. This grandma can not deal with the indoor downpour due to tears.

We love Webkinz Insider, so helpful. Thanks for listening.

It is very disappointing to get kinzcash from Doug.

You may want to read the following thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-cash-516196/

go to UncleTimmay's post #61 in the thread to get an explanation from Ganz why we are getting Kinzcash.

Also, note that if you try to trade with Doug and on the last screen you click "OK" and you don't have the correct gems, then the next time you do have the right gems, Doug will give you kinzcash. If on the last screen you click "cancel", then I don't think you will get kinzcash the next time. I am not sure if this is a glitch in the programming or if this is the way it was intended to be. If you click "OK" and don't have the gems, I think this is when you get a "penalty".
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:20 PM   #109
Lil Kinz
miss piggy 1943 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the information. It is very much appreciated.:fp:
miss piggy 1943 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:37 PM   #110
Lil Kinz

sm41880 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why for the last two times that i have given dug the gems that he asked for did i get kinz cash instead of the items? first time i should have gotten the floor and today the next prize after the floor.
sm41880 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: