Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

NaNaPurrs is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Curio Shop Changes

Has everyone gotten the last part of the general store items?? How about the new exclusives?? Look's like 2 more glitches?? We have 10 accounts and nothing so far.
NaNaPurrs is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #32
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

bummer too bad its still not fixed. thanks for the info FIA
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #33
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by NaNaPurrs
Has everyone gotten the last part of the general store items?? How about the new exclusives?? Look's like 2 more glitches?? We have 10 accounts and nothing so far.
You may need to clear your temporary files/cache and cookies on your internet browser (especially if you are using Internet Explorer).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #34
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the info webkinz creative director . thanks FIA, since I and my family have deluxe memberships hopefully we won't have too many problems.

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #35

CCFC is on a distinguished road

Since that picture has it in two places, maybe they will introduce a discounted price for deluxe members? They should also make a deluxe category in the W-Shop to give discount to deluxe members, now wouldn't that be cool and a hint of what could come?
CCFC is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #36
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Oh, thank heavens. The logging-out-logging-back-in thing finally worked. (IE6, and I cleared my cache/history/cookies at least once, also.) I have me a medieval chest! RELIEF! DELIGHT!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #37
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Curio Shop Changes

Webkinz Insider was contacted by the Webkinz Creative Director this evening regarding the recent problems players have been having with the Curio Shop. According to him "The logging-in-and-out randomness was a bug, not intended. It should be fixed now. Regular members will see the same 12 every time, and the Deluxe bonus items will only be available to Deluxe members."

Maybe when the Creative Director said "It should be fixed now" (highlighted in green above), he meant that those silly programmers should get it fixed right now! (a demand of the programmers, rather than information that it is actually fixed).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:29 AM   #38

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

I have logged in and out more than ten times on three different accounts and I see no medieval chest. Is this a deluxe only thing? It was not marked as such, so I thought I had a chance.

I have a clean cache, good computer etc etc

Thoughts?
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #39
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

Am I the only one? No matter how many times I log in or log out, with or without clearing the cache, using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, I am NOT seeing the medieval chest on my american account. Can anyone pls help? Any advice is welcome!

Is the medieval chest a deluxe only item?

Last edited by zingyginger; 06-25-2009 at 11:56 AM..
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:20 PM   #40

CollieMom is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Webkinz Creative Director Addresses Curio Shop Changes

Just an FYI:

It is 1:00 pm here in U.S. Eastern Time. My son and I are on a Deluxe Family Membership and we are still having problems. As some other members are reporting, we get the same 12 items under the regular AND the deluxe sales section. Obviously not fixed yet...

BTW, my son thinks Arte looks "creepy" when he shows his hands and you can see his teeth!

Love WI!
CollieMom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: