Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2007, 07:31 AM   #1
MrHoppey
Webkinz :)

MrHoppey is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Webkinz at Cracker Barrel

Okay, I was on a litle trp from Hlton Head Island SC when we stopped at a Cracker Barrel. For those who don't know what Cracker Barrel is, its a southern resteruant with 2 things a resteruant and a mini store! Okay, as I was saying, we eat a good "snack" and me and my sister went "shopping" there. Cracker Barrel is an old, old theme. So were walking through all the cool candy that gives me some memories. Some candy was 15 cents! Okay, I took a peekbehind me and... I saw a to of Webkinz!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2007, 07:35 AM   #2
MrHoppey

Default Re: WOW!!!!CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Okay, I was on a litle trp from Hlton Head Island SC when we stopped at a Cracker Barrel. For those who don't know what Cracker Barrel is, its a southern resteruant with 2 things a resteruant and a mini store! Okay, as I was saying, we eat a good "snack" and me and my sister went "shopping" there. Cracker Barrel is an old, old theme. So were walking through all the cool candy that gives me some memories. Some candy was 15 cents! Okay, I took a peek behind me and... I saw a to of Webkinz!!!

(Had to change something)
Old 11-24-2007, 07:37 AM   #3
sheekymonkey
Gift Guru

sheekymonkey has a spectacular aura about

what kind!?
Old 11-24-2007, 07:40 AM   #4
MrHoppey

I knew someone would ask that!It was just a big, big, big mess. "I" saw the SPOTTED FROG, GOOLES, REGULAR FROG, BLACK HORSE, and lots more!!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 07:43 AM   #5
carlythemonkey1

yeah, i heard they were being sold there. did you buy any ?
Old 11-24-2007, 07:47 AM   #6
MrHoppey

My dad won't let me buy them anymore :s
Old 11-24-2007, 07:55 AM   #7
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz at Cracker Barrel

Your thread title has been changed to something more descriptive and appropriate. Please do not use "WOW CHECK THIS OUT" titles in the future or your threads will be deleted.
Wendy
Old 11-24-2007, 08:00 AM   #8
Vote David Cook
Gifted

EE500 has a spectacular aura about

MAN!!! I went to Hiilton Head Island and my dad wanted to go to Cracker Barrel but I said no!! I am really mad at my self!!!
EE500 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2007, 08:12 AM   #9
doggydoggle

well if i ever eat there and need a birthday peresent for anyine i will be sure to check it out
Old 11-24-2007, 08:19 AM   #10
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Sprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of light

There Buttermilk Biscuits and Chicken and Dumplings are so tasty! I love there Goo Goo Pies!
Sprinklez00 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: