Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 09:10 AM   #51
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz "Count Down to Christmas" Begins on December 14th

Cool I can't wait! The first present Ganz said is going to be Figgy Pudding. Go to www.webkinznewz.com to see what it looks like!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2009, 09:10 AM   #52
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Christmas Countdown Begins on Monday!

A new front page story has been added:

Christmas Countdown Begins on Monday!

Webkinz News site has announced that the Countdown officially begins on Monday. They have unveiled the first item that you will receive from Ms. Birdy and will do so, every day until the 12 Days of Christmas song (revised Ganz style) is complete.

The first item is Figgy Pudding and the line for the song is:

'On The First day of Christmas Ms. Birdy gave to me
A Plate full of Pudding (figgy)'
Click the image to open in full size.

For more information on this feature, and for help finding Ms. Birdy in the Clubhouse, please click HERE to visit the Webkinz Insider's Christmas Countdown page. As new information becomes available, it will be posted there, creating a comprehensive guide to the feature.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-13-2009 at 10:08 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:16 AM   #53

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Christmas Countdown Begins today!

Awesome! I can't wait to start it, and i wonder what kind of other stuff we get
Aubreyw20 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #54
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Great news. Can hardly wait.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:20 AM   #55
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

This is so cool! I wish I could collect all 12, but I'm going to Florida, so I'll miss the big prize!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #56
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

Unhappy Re: Christmas Countdown Begins today!

wait, so I can't get the item till tomorrow???
idance510 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #57
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I will update, here as soon as the clock turns over. I have an Asian account and they Zero hour to the 14th of December in half an hour. I will let you all know then
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #58
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Aw! I just saw this and was about to tell everyone about it!
ANyways awesome!
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:31 AM   #59

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

I'll be checking my Asian account in about 30 minutes since it will be midnight on December 14. Looking forward to this event.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:32 AM   #60
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

That's awesome!! Thanks for the info Dixiecup
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzwashere!, disneyfreak102 ♥, galfam was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: