Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 06:33 AM   #1
i love
Webkinz :)

bridg1222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Webkinz Contract!

Dear Webkinz Insider,
I am about to make a big choice... to give up buying Webkinz. this is really hard for me and i dont think i can do it. i have 22 webkinz and i have to get the 5 more on my wish list. So here is the story:
My friend went to get her "suprise" from the mall and she called me. I asked if they had the webkinz Black And White Cheeky dog if they did call me. They did. I asked my mom if i could get it and she said no. I was heart broken i wanted it soooooo (i could make the "o's"go on forever) badly. I didn't know what i was saying "I'll make this the last one, I'll never buy one again, I'll do anything ext." She told me to write everything down that i said and i did. She is still adding things.
Idk if i want to sign. As i told u i want this badly! very badly. But not enough that my grandparents can't buy them for me! I know i am obsesed! I have also said i have 22 webkinz and i only want 5 more. I see my moms point of veiw but she doesnt see mine. Who takes care of account extentions webkinz! I dont want to say goodbye to webkniz. PLEASE help me explain this to my mom please!
Webkinz Obssed
bridg1222

---------- bridg1222 added 4 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

please help!

Last edited by bridg1222; 02-16-2008 at 06:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2008, 06:43 AM   #2
coachmark is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Contract!

Anything you want bad enough is worth working for. So, use your own money, or if you dont have any, or Mom wont let you spend it, then see if you can cut a deal that if by doing extra jobs, or shovelling snow (come to my house I will pay for that) or cutting grass and earning the money you can buy it. I am sure if you think about it you can find a way to earn it, and try to cut the deal that way with Mom.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:51 AM   #3
Call me Mally please
Gift Guru

mallacine has a spectacular aura about

That is a tuffy. Maybe if she is the one buying the webkinz you could add to the contract that you are only allowed to get them if you buy them yourself.
mallacine is offline Female
Old 02-16-2008, 06:54 AM   #4
LL54 and LLK54

LL54 is on a distinguished road

If you work for whichever webkinz you would like to have, that is being responsible. Perhaps your mother would see that also. It is only an addiction if you can't afford it and or you don't take care of the important things in your life FIRST. Please let us all know how iit turns out
LL54 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2008, 06:59 AM   #5
i love

bridg1222 is an unknown quantity at this point

i buy them

Please reserve blue ink for mods! Thanks! Princesstiara

Last edited by princesstiara; 02-18-2008 at 11:19 AM..
Old 02-16-2008, 07:53 AM   #6
lightey1

So can you buy them yourself?
Old 02-16-2008, 08:14 AM   #7
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

yea try seeing if she'll let you buy them yourself

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

or maybe only get webkinz on occasion like i do.

Last edited by wikylo; 02-16-2008 at 08:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-16-2008, 08:27 AM   #8
colts13

i got it sign the contract with pencil and in print so ur mom buys u 1 but the contract wouldnt be valid or take the contract and hide it so eventually ur mom 4gets about it then ask 2 a new webkinz
Old 02-16-2008, 08:30 AM   #9
Yes, I am
Gifted

texasgirl11 has a spectacular aura about

that is exactly like me! i am sooo obsessed with webkinz i just can't get enough. every thought in my day has to do with webkinz. i know all the stores that sell webkinz in my city and my grandparent's city and when we pass one i just have to let everyone know!

i have 27 more and am about to order 2 more from amazon (love frog and german shepherd) i'm sooo obsessed
texasgirl11 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2008, 08:31 AM   #10
Edward Cullen is a

webkinz98 will become famous soon enough

well i have 68 but if you do descide that just remember once you sign that contract you will never ever get another webkinz
webkinz98 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: