Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 09:38 AM   #11
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Contests announce 'Mazin' Hamster writing contest

OH YEA I AM GONNA DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #12
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the update! That is cool that they are giving away an actual plush! I am not good at this kind of contest so I probably won't enter. But, good luck to those who do!
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #13
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! I'll probably enter, thanks for the update!

If your one of the five winners do you get to pick which Mazin' Hamster you want?

Last edited by iNFiNiTY93; 06-25-2010 at 10:39 AM..
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #14
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

I just saw this! I think I'll be entering this contest if I can. I have a good idea on how 'Mazin Hamsters came to Webkinz... Thanks for the info!
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by iNFiNiTY93
Cool! I'll probably enter, thanks for the update!

If your one of the five winners do you get to pick which Mazin' Hamster you want?
They don't say that, but they do say you will win a plush. I think I would be happy with any one of them, they look very huggable.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:44 AM   #16
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

HOLY HAMSTERS!(Just randomly blurted that out for the second,thinking of the which iCarly episode where Spencer yells,''HOLY SIMILAR!''Upon seeing Carly,Sam,and Freddie's lookalikes).Anyway,darn is that an awesome contest!I mean,really they're all awesome.But this takes the Webkinz cake.And I was just thinking about buying one of these as soon as I get the money,but since I'm so short on cash,now hopefully I will win one!BETTER MAKE THIS STORY GOOD!I,usually,have a record of making stories so horribly boring that I'm sure Ganz is like,''AAAAHHHH!GET IT AWAY!GET IT AWWWAAAAY!''And thus,that is why I never win any contests.I will take a long,harrowed amount of time[sorry if I used that word in the wrong context,but I am so exited I can't talk],to create my HAM-TASTIC,Winning story!

Boltaway OUT.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #17
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

They're all cute but I would like to get a Mazin Hamster that looks like a real hamster (Honey, Sunshine, or Snowflake). But I would prefer Honey or Sunshine so hopefully we can pick which one we want....... What do they mean when they say "Why Ganz made Mazin' Hamsters" ?
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:24 PM   #18
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Talking Re: Webkinz Contests announce 'Mazin' Hamster writing contest

ooh! i love this contest!!!! my teacher says i am an AMAZING writer! and on my taks test i got a 4 on my writing test part!!!! i will show ganz what i can do with words!!!!!!!!!!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:13 AM   #19
unitycat

Wink Re: Webkinz Contests announce 'Mazin' Hamster writing contest

I really really really want to win this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I win I'll love writing from then and on!
Old 06-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #20
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Why are they coming? Because Ganz is trying to compete with ZuZu pets.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany‚ô•, mazinhamsters<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: