Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #31
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Communal Contest Unsucessful

It's a bummer Ganz did not award us the 500 KC since it was a mistake on their part! I will not enter this week based on the prize choices they offer for the next event,it's just not worth it to me to sit and use my time for something I could go to the Wshop and buy! I really did have fun working with other members this weekend to get our goal but a big let down that it turned out the way it did.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #32
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I think they should at least offer a wish token, or a rare item. That would probably draw in more players. W-shop stuff really isn't going to get people to spend a lot of time playing. (in my opinion)
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #33
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mogwog7
Its a great idea and addition to the site that was just not implemented right. The prizes should be something original and not offered before, to spark more interrest. The voting should end on Monday or tuesday with the challenge lasting rest of the week. Not everyone gets on the site for great lengths of time. I myself spend most of the weekend enjoying what time I have with the family. I get on maybe an hour or two.

Off the subject...I'm new here and would like to say howdy to all WIers.
Welcome, mogwog7, to ! It is my pleasure to greet you. If you've been around WI for a while and have now decided to log your first post, congratulations for jumping in. So it had to be on such a topic. If you haven't yet, take a look at the FAQs and Rules at the top of the page on the bottom of the banner.

I really like and gree with your thoughts on Ganz's fiasco this past weekend. I hope they will read the comments left here and will learn something which they will put into effect next weekend.

Again, welcome.
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:55 AM   #34
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

if ganz is listening i want to say every time you mess up like this and don't do the right thing i get a little more reluctant to buy any new webkinz things. before this weekend i was thinking about buying the POTM but now i've changed my mind. why spend 12 more dollars on a website with so many problems?
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #35

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I played goobers lab all weekend like most of us did. I'm sitting next contest out. To me there is nothing worth my wild to work for.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:07 AM   #36

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

I agree. For the most part, I like the idea of the community contest, however, if the prize is not worth much, have the goal be easy to attain!!! Also, there probably are some players who enter but do not or are not able to contribute as much but they still get the same prize as the ones who played for hours...how can that be fixed so that it's fair? I'm just not too sure about it now, I would like to play for better prizes and with a goal that is within reach.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #37
petitepal is on a distinguished road

As batty42 stated I too am getting tired of buying their pets. They are coming out with way too many every month and we really do not need all those stuffed animals. They have gotten extremely greedy! I have not intention of buying any of the March pets, except maybe 1 of the signatures. The pet items I can always get in the trading room which is probaby what I will do for now on. I also used to buy the on-line pets but am going to stop doing that also, $12.50 for something that basically costs them close to nothing is insane!
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:15 AM   #38
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

The communal contest is a great idea but I think the expectation of that many points is too hard to achieve, even if it is a group effort to get that many points.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:24 AM   #39
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I have not quite figured out the purpose of this activity. The prizes excludeing the kinzcash can all be purchased at the W shop at any time. If the prize were something from the Curio Shop, estore item, or an exclusive item then I could see getting all excited about it and spend the entire week-end playing a game until your eyeballs fall out. Especially since the goal is unattianable. Now having said all this, I am not trying or meaning to be disrespectful to anyone...but GANZ oops we are sorry just doesn't cut it. Maybe you could make up for it by having PJ put up the Venetian Mask today or put in the rest of the Cafe theme or....I think you get the picture.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #40

torty is on a distinguished road

considering all of the east coast was without power all weekend that may have affected it. Not to mention I had never played thgis game be 4

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
I have not quite figured out the purpose of this activity. The prizes excludeing the kinzcash can all be purchased at the W shop at any time. If the prize were something from the Curio Shop, estore item, or an exclusive item then I could see getting all excited about it and spend the entire week-end playing a game until your eyeballs fall out. Especially since the goal is unattianable. Now having said all this, I am not trying or meaning to be disrespectful to anyone...but GANZ oops we are sorry just doesn't cut it. Maybe you could make up for it by having PJ put up the Venetian Mask today or put in the rest of the Cafe theme or....I think you get the picture.
I have to agree with this. None of the prizes were all that , tghe rose bed okay but how many guys want a rose bed ?
torty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
communal contest, goober's lab

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: