Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Communal Contest Unsucessful

Yeah I'm really going to play all weekend for some candles I can buy cheap in the wshop. Wow. No thanks. Not to be rude but this is pretty lame.
Yeshualovesme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #92
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Hahn
Has any actually talked to ganz about all our disappointments today?
I wrote to ganz on there feedback page about my problems but it's been two hours and they haven't posted my comment even when later comments got posted.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #93

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

I'm not wasting my time either for something that I can buy in the w-shop.
View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Thanks for the info. However, I'm disappointed with these prizes so I won't participate this week. Everything is Wshop; I don't get it.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #94

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

anyone know which of those "prizes" for this week will sell for the most?That would be about the only use for them this week
soccerhorse10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #95
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

I don't want Wshop!!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:52 PM   #96
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Wow. I saw the gauge, it was not good.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:23 PM   #97
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I posted my first rant in the first page of this thread. I have just read all the posts left after mine and I am more fired up then before. It is not just this single problem they did nothing to fix but all the other problems on top of this that have me angry. Some people have said ganz will fix this glitch and (no offense) my answer to that is HA! There are so many on going glitches I'm just sick. I have to reload almost everything twice not to mention log out completely because quizzy's darts and dunk the zingoz leave no alternative when they don't load. The Vacation place has been awarding air prizes for how many months now??? And did everyone forget about the trash problem? They knew it was broken, said they would fix it, made it even worse, then put it back the way it was, and because this is better no one is complaining anymore and they are off the hook. I have no children but I wouldn't let mine stay on all weekend either. I am one of those people who have spent way to much money on webkinz and deluxe and estore items just to be annoyed by the constant problems on webkinz. To be honest it's the amazing people here at wi that keep me playing. If it wasn't for wi I wouldn't even know what was going on most of the time. I don't even know how to tweet! Ganz keeps skating by with all there mistakes and does the bare minimum if anything at all to fix them. They are going to keep doing this unless we stand up for ourselves. I am not one to start problems but I think we need to ban together and make some sort of petition. Make a post listing all the glitched and messed up things on webkinz then each member post their name ( wi name or ww or something) and say " I agree" and somehow submit this to them. I wish I had thought of not voting on this new contest as a way of protest like some other members have.I was interested to see what item was most voted for.

You're absolutely right (IMHO). Endless glitches, problems loading, and the total inability to access some events is taking a toll.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #98
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays

The first Webkinz World Communical Contest is now over. As Webkinz Insider reported earlier HERE, Ganz has released the following news statement regarding this contest:

"Looks like we made our first communical contest too difficult. Our formula was clearly off. We'll make our next week's challenge easier."

Members throughout our forum have posted it is unfortunate that players have not won this week's prize of 500kc despite Ganz's announcement that their "formula was clearly off."
Considering that I'm lucky that I saw the quote about the contest being off here (and not in any email like they said they sent), then I'm not surprised that they didn't award the money.

Hopefully, they will receive some good feedback and make this a better deal!
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #99
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Good idea, bad execution.

Like many, I was really behind this idea and excited for its possibilities. It's too bad it wasn't thought through more carefully, as now so many are disenchanted. I'd also hoped that since -- as Ganz itself said -- it was THEIR mistake, they would "do right" by those who logged so many hours trying to accomplish their admittedly impossible task. After all, the whole idea of this activity is to inspire communal spirit -- wouldn't it help if a kind gesture started with Ganz? Unfortunately, it seems that we have a community united in disappointment, rather than inspiration.

Looking at this week's vote choices, I don't understand the value of the prizes after seeing the kind effort that's needed to successfully complete the tasks. So it'll be interesting to see what this weekend's community effort is supposed to be. Almost certainly, very few people will throw themselves into it with the enthusiasm that they did this past contest.

I still like the idea of the communal effort; it really could be so great and help all of us develop a wonderful sense of team spirit. I just hope that this past weekend was an awful fluke and that future contests will be fun and inspiring. Here's hoping!
i completely agree!
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #100
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

No surprise there..that we didn't reach the goal..REALLY..6 billion??? Didn't have a lot of time on the weekend to play , but did add a few hundred thousand points..just didn't make extra effort..because that goal was just unattainable!! And wondered to myself..did this have anything to do with the population of the world?? We really don't mind the prizes so much..if the goal is reasonable..to us..just like another weekly activity...and hope to see CC exclusive prizes in the future..maybe based on participation in the past..I think Ganz has a wonderful idea in the making here..just needs to tweek it here and there!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
communal contest, goober's lab

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: